Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Ya someone answered that who lived here. He said they wont have to be afraid of guns be afraid of HIM. After a three paragraph anti-gun tirade against guns. LOL I don't even know how that makes sense be afraid of me lol. What if he never wakes up? What if the other guy doesnt play around and takes him out from 50 feet, what could he possibly do?

I have nothing against metal detectors if the school finds a way to pay for them and staff the machine then why not. Bring in the gov't. I have a problem with that. I wouldnt want a gov't employee frisking my kids as they enter there school building NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who had a 3 paragraph tirade against guns? Jaezus you just make shzitt up don't you. Time to pay attention to what people actually type or simply GET LOST.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Silly

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Who had a 3 paragraph tirade against guns? Jaezus you just make shzitt up don't you. Time to pay attention to what people actually type or simply GET LOST.

So I'm not the only one seeing him doing that. Okay, good.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789