Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

LOL! Really?! OK - All Canadians talk about are trees. Maybe bears. I live in NW Iowa where about 75% of households have a gun of some sort. About 0 people talk about handguns, yes even at sporting events. The only time we ever talk about guns of any sort is when we are hunting...whether it's whitetails or coyotes or what have you.

To answer this - "If you ask the average Canadian about how concerned he is in regard to somebody entering his home, and raping his wife and dog, you will get a look of confusion. When Americans are asked the same question, 40% point to their gun safe or show you a weapon."

I'm pretty sure any sane person would give you a look of confusion when someone asks if you are concerned about someone raping your dog. Unless you live in Mississippi or Arkansas...And yes this is a three paragraph response... :)

Ya someone answered that who lived here. He said they wont have to be afraid of guns be afraid of HIM. After a three paragraph anti-gun tirade against guns. LOL I don't even know how that makes sense be afraid of me lol. What if he never wakes up? What if the other guy doesnt play around and takes him out from 50 feet, what could he possibly do?

I have nothing against metal detectors if the school finds a way to pay for them and staff the machine then why not. Bring in the gov't. I have a problem with that. I wouldnt want a gov't employee frisking my kids as they enter there school building NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

LOL! Really?! OK - All Canadians talk about are trees. Maybe bears.

:(

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Nice comeback

LOL! Really?! OK - All Canadians talk about are trees. Maybe bears. I live in NW Iowa where about 75% of households have a gun of some sort. About 0 people talk about handguns, yes even at sporting events. The only time we ever talk about guns of any sort is when we are hunting...whether it's whitetails or coyotes or what have you.

To answer this - "If you ask the average Canadian about how concerned he is in regard to somebody entering his home, and raping his wife and dog, you will get a look of confusion. When Americans are asked the same question, 40% point to their gun safe or show you a weapon."

I'm pretty sure any sane person would give you a look of confusion when someone asks if you are concerned about someone raping your dog. Unless you live in Mississippi or Arkansas...And yes this is a three paragraph response... :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

Sorry wick but it's true...we have handguns you have trees.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks! I put 110% effort into that one!

SCF Rewards
    Country

And it shows it was a showstopper

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh stop it you....you're making me blush!

And it shows it was a showstopper

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Canada has fresh water, and someday the World will be fighting over it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Canada will soon the the place where everyone wants to be...Future wars will be over natural resources

Canada has fresh water, and someday the World will be fighting over it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What a crazy thought

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast