Can anyone 50/50 Mike Olt at spring training?

I have 4 8x10s (2 each of 2 different pics) and plenty of cards. I would like to set up a 50/50 with someone but if I can't I will try some of this stuff TTM. PLMK if anyone is interested in doing something for this spring, thanks

2. Wata Photo
    I will consign him but not 50/50
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

I won't rip you off, just trying to make some cash back for my trip. 17 bucks per if I get him? Will you send me the items?
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:

I'd get an 8x10 done if I have to provide the item. If you sent me the item and paid shipping I'd do whatever you wanted.
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content

Would the price be any different if I have 8x10s to provide?

15 each I guess? IDK. I'm not too interested in haggling but at the same time I won't be a jerk about a few bucks...
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content