Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Show & Tell Contest 5.0 - Week 9!

For more information and rules about this contest, please see this thread.

The theme for this week is: Best insert card

The theme will run from today until 11:59pm EST on Saturday, Jan. 12th, 2012

General Rules

1. You MUST post a new scan/picture of your card with your handwritten ID next to it in this thread.
    2. Only one submission per member per week.
    3. A card can only be submitted ONCE throughout the whole contest, so choose wisely.
    4. If you make a mistake, do NOT edit your post! Instead, create a new one, or your entry for the week will be disqualified. No exceptions.

Good luck!

The winner of last weeks Show & Tell Contest was sedinfan, who will receive 25cc and 2 points in the overall standings! Second place goes to cujofan2000, who will receive 1 point in the standings.
    LOOKING FOR: TOP ROOKIES
    ...and anything else that catches my eye!

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Major PCs
    : St.Louis Blues, Keith Tkachuk, vintage cards, and GU/autos of vintage players
    Bucket:Hidden Content

ok - I'm gonna take best insert to mean, not a parallel card or a parallel of an insert card... and I'll go with these:

Hidden Content
    Website (lots for sale!) - Hidden Content
    Bucket - Hidden Content (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)
    eBay ID - phildo37

Up for more entries!
    LOOKING FOR: TOP ROOKIES
    ...and anything else that catches my eye!

Hidden Content

Geeeeeez, all you guys with your fancy jerseys and shields and autos, you're all cryin the blues now eh?????

Here's one from 99/00 UD Ovation........................

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Quote Originally Posted by 87sluggo View Post
    Geeeeeez, all you guys with your fancy jerseys and shields and autos, you're all cryin the blues now eh
    Lol awesome.
    Nate.

Hidden Content
    Roy | Ovechkin | Luongo

This Roy was hiding in my closet under all my Lundqvists. Not too rare, but besides that mid-90s "panache", it's unusual for the time in that the player's pic was done in glossy relief. From the 95-96 Parkhurst International Goal Patrol insert Set.

Front

...and back.
    PB Traders - Hidden Content

PB NY Rangers PC - Hidden Content

PB Henrik Lundqvist PC - Hidden Content

That's pretty cool, it looks 3D! Like his glove arm is coming outta the card!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Quote Originally Posted by 87sluggo View Post
    That's pretty cool, it looks 3D! Like his glove arm is coming outta the card!
    They actually are embossed cards! The glove literally IS coming outta the card =P
    MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8
    Bucket - Hidden Content
    Looking for - Roy / Brodeur / Luongo / Fleury / Bernier / Potvin / Price +++

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast