Skinner adds with Cornerstone #2! Gotta love the Cup!

So here we are again! After a long time between S&T threads for my Skinner PC I have a couple quick ones. This is a short but sweet one and I actually have a bunch of cards incoming too! So most likely there will be more S&T threads in the near future. So now on with the show and the 2nd PC cornerstone! Enjoy and comments are always welcome, Brad.

Up first a couple interesting cards

Ironically I thought these would be thick like the actual cards. However they are not. They are like a normal base card! Still kinda cool and since I only paid $8 shipped for both. I'll take it!

Top 3!!!!!!!

12/13 BD Lustrous Stars!

12/13 UD S1 Clear Cut Foundations Skinner/Ward

And the #1 Corner Stone add #2!

You ready?

You sure?

10/11 The Cup GOLD RAINBOW RC /53 3CLR!!!!!!!!!

Which goes nicely with this other cornerstone piece!

Super Collecting Jeff Skinner
    Wantlist- Hidden Content

Wow :o amazing, that 3 coloured patch is crazy congrats:)))
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Adam Larsson, Mason Raymond and Matt Duchene

Really impressive set of cards you have here!!! That's sweet, chunky patch looks nice with that hard-signed sig and hand-numbering...

That's ginormous!!! The patch on it looks awesome and I really like the look of the BD and UD cards, they've got that wow factor going! :)
    Great additions to that crappy collection of yours. It'll finally look half decent. LOL

Jon
    Looking for: Erik Karlsson (Main PC), Mika Zibanejad (Secondary PC), JG Pageau, Kyle Turris and Cody Ceci
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Awesome stuff! Really like the apr /53, Really need to pick one up asap before the season starts!
    Hidden Content
    Jeff Skinner Super Collecter! Looking for all his cards
    Check my bucket anytime!
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by johnferguson12 View Post
    Awesome stuff! Really like the apr /53, Really need to pick one up asap before the season starts!
    Yeah honestly I spent the lock out time trying to pick up as much SP stuff as possible! I got a decent deal on it too I think. Less than the one that sold before it so that is always good!LOL Thanks for the comments guys!
    Super Collecting Jeff Skinner
    Wantlist- Hidden Content