Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

My new "Fancave" video!

Hey guys, my girlfriend and I bought our first house this past Summer, and with it finally came some room for me to display all my hockey swag. I picked up an iPad a couple months ago, and several mancave/Fancave videos on YouTube inspired me to try and make one of my own. Please excuse the quality of the video lol!

Anyone interested in checking it out can click the link below. I'm considering starting my own video blog as well (inspired by several people, including SCF's own 'rockstartrev'), based around the hockey collecting hobby; cards, jerseys, autographs, memorabilia. All stuff I'm into. But that's a hill for another day. Take it easy guys, thanks a lot to anyone that checks out my video. And if you have your own, please let me know, I'd love to see it!

And go Habs go!

Adam

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See robbypod's Items on eBay

nice room

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See Riley_NBHC's Items on eBay

Wow, I am jealous........ Nice room!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I am SO jealous of the amount of SPACE you have to work with sir!!! It's very nicely displayed, great autograph theme, great mix of modern & vintage, I'd do more jerseys if I had that space, maybe some more sticks too, you have to FILL the walls!!

I love the Koivu jersey too. Hell yes Go Habs!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys! I definitely plan to ad a lot more jerseys, the first few months since we moved in were a little rough on the wallet, but it's back to normal now. The Gretzky jersey at the end of the video is hanging in my closet as we speak, I just have to finish paying the Christmas bills before I get it framed up.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See habs1909_2009's Items on eBay

Nice cave ill take some pics of mone soon too
    1- P.K Subban - Vlad Guerrero (Expos)
    2- Montreal Canadiens Centennial auto'd (current count: 125)
    3- Brian Gionta 10-11 Panini Certified Mirror Emerald, Black and Big men jersey auto
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Really good video, good editing, addition of music... really well done!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

LOL... in the picture of the movie stars playing poker... for a few seconds, I mistakenly thought that Marlon Brando was Nikolai Volkoff!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really good video, good editing, addition of music... really well done!

Thanks a lot! It's a lot harder than I thought it was to make one of those things.....

I know these threads have been done before, but does anyone else have links or pics of their caves?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Dallas Cowboys Toronto Raptors
    Twitter: @@SCardCollective See SportsCardCollective's Items on eBay Instagram:

Very Nice Set-up/Mancave/Fancave :) One day I hope to have half of a room like that... Nice Job...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast