Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Redemption help

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 514cards's Items on eBay

Redemption help

Hey guys, Ive had this redemption up for almost a year and still no clue if they have made it:

BRAD MARCHAND/NATHAN HORTON/PATRICE BERGERON
    2011-12 NHL SP GAME-USED TRIPLE SIGNIFICANCE CD# 3SIG-BOS #'D TO 10

Anyone know when I could possibly get this?

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

most probably u will not recieve it, ask them for replacements or if the card will even get made.. probably one player that is lazy to sign thoose stickers... sad.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Call Upper Deck or contact them via their FB/Twitter page - see if they have an update for you. If it's a non-PC item and you don't much care if you get the card, see if you can get it replaced with something of equal value. If it's one of those things that they're just waiting for one guy to send something in and you really want the card, it may be worth waiting a couple/few extra weeks.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thegreateight8's Items on eBay

i know it doesnt help but i have been waiting over 2years on a card. 08-09 trilogy clearcut auto doughty/johnson. i have talked to people twice and sent numerous emails with replacement ideas(totally within reason) last i heard (4months ago) they said 4-6weeks. I even resorted to a nasty email. I got a nice response back that said my case was sent directly to management. Again that was months ago. I dont have any high hopes on getting a great replacement but still send me something...Funny thing is that this card was announced as never produced. which is funny because beckett has it priced and doesnt show that it ever was a redemption

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

i know it doesnt help but i have been waiting over 2years on a card. 08-09 trilogy clearcut auto doughty/johnson. i have talked to people twice and sent numerous emails with replacement ideas(totally within reason) last i heard (4months ago) they said 4-6weeks. I even resorted to a nasty email. I got a nice response back that said my case was sent directly to management. Again that was months ago. I dont have any high hopes on getting a great replacement but still send me something...Funny thing is that this card was announced as never produced. which is funny because beckett has it priced and doesnt show that it ever was a redemption

Normal they have a price as redemption do sell as is and I don't think they ever mark the cards as redemption and I know we don't do it here as there is no list produce of that kind and would be too hard to track wich cards were redemption.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 514cards's Items on eBay

Thanks guys, spoke to UD will have a replacement sent out now :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thegreateight8's Items on eBay

Normal they have a price as redemption do sell as is and I don't think they ever mark the cards as redemption and I know we don't do it here as there is no list produce of that kind and would be too hard to track wich cards were redemption.

while beckett doesnt put in their guide that it is a "redemption," they do list it as EXCH next to the players name. In recent years its a lot more commonplace. One would think since beckett hockey's market is "The hockey card market" that they could and should be more on top of things. I know it will never be perfect but the object of their company is still sell magazines and online subscriptions. If anyone should have this stuff down and done right its them. Beckett used to have "the have you seen me section" with all the cards that were subject to not be circulated. Unfortunately they dont even do that anymore. Just frustrating as a hobbyist to see the premier magazine of your favorite hobby just not care as much anymore.