Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Funny thing is the rich get richer the poor get everything handed to them and those of use in the workfoce the forgotten "middle class" gets the middle finger and like it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

fraud is the issue. it penetrates everything, from earmarks to welfare, bailouts to SS, the blame game is a way to distract us. I sometimes wonder if there is not some ultimate conspiracy, and maybe it is the fraudsters draining us of every penny, why the left and the right fight about who's fault it is.

and when do I whine???? (but just in case, I prefer fresh Baby Swiss or Farmer's Cheese)

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

America was founded on fraud.

You invented the two biggest rackets in the World, Life Insurance and Secure Bank Deposits. Both have milked billions out of the honest. The nation was founded on hosing others. Look at life on the New York docks from 1800-1935. 135 years of raping, raiding and robbing people less than 2 minutes after they made landfall in a new land that held so much promise.

Sicilians brought street tribute, it was later changed into Pork Barrel politics on the Federal Level. Money changers once in power were given the elected right to rob people.

The USA was founded on the SHAFT of others, and it will be it's downfall.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

fraud is the issue. it penetrates everything, from earmarks to welfare, bailouts to SS, the blame game is a way to distract us. I sometimes wonder if there is not some ultimate conspiracy, and maybe it is the fraudsters draining us of every penny, why the left and the right fight about who's fault it is.

and when do I whine???? (but just in case, I prefer fresh Baby Swiss or Farmer's Cheese)

Amazing.

Someone says something about people on entitlements and you agree they're the problem every time.
    Someone says something about Big Business and suddenly you think everyone is to blame so trying to place blame is useless so we should just stop.
    More than happy to blame the poor, unable to defend the rich.

What a clever way to take any responsibility away from the people at the top screaming how those on the bottom, who the tops screwed to get where they are, are bleeding them dry.

And still, no response to the TREASON from the AMERICANS at HSBC.

SCF Rewards
    Country

wickabee, surprised you got that out of my post. I have never said the poor were to blame, I have blamed welfare fraud on those who are too lazy to work, refuse to work, and just flat out cheat. I have never said it was all the poor people. But considering the front line welfare workers was stated they thought fraud was near 60% in the ohio welfare system, maybe we can dredge up that 47% again, perhaps 47% on welfare are cheating in some form or another.

and maybe 47% of the rich are cheating as well, maybe more.

as far as treason, I am not the one to decide that. but they need to be treated like anyone else does, but I am sure money will buy them out of anything.

you should realize the ones on the top are responsible for their mess just like the ones on the bottom, but raising taxes as a punishment is not the answer. if they deserve punishment give them the same as someone who is committing welfare fraud, prison time.
    I have worked since 16, paid all taxes every year, have owned two homes, and have needed help when we started our family. I am not out to protect anyone, I am just one of those middle class people who are going to foot the bill for all this junk.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Again encore

wickabee, surprised you got that out of my post. I have never said the poor were to blame, I have blamed welfare fraud on those who are too lazy to work, refuse to work, and just flat out cheat. I have never said it was all the poor people. But considering the front line welfare workers was stated they thought fraud was near 60% in the ohio welfare system, maybe we can dredge up that 47% again, perhaps 47% on welfare are cheating in some form or another.

and maybe 47% of the rich are cheating as well, maybe more.

as far as treason, I am not the one to decide that. but they need to be treated like anyone else does, but I am sure money will buy them out of anything.

you should realize the ones on the top are responsible for their mess just like the ones on the bottom, but raising taxes as a punishment is not the answer. if they deserve punishment give them the same as someone who is committing welfare fraud, prison time.
    I have worked since 16, paid all taxes every year, have owned two homes, and have needed help when we started our family. I am not out to protect anyone, I am just one of those middle class people who are going to foot the bill for all this junk.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

wickabee, surprised you got that out of my post.

PostS. Plural.

I have never said the poor were to blame, I have blamed welfare fraud on those who are too lazy to work, refuse to work, and just flat out cheat. I have never said it was all the poor people. But considering the front line welfare workers was stated they thought fraud was near 60% in the ohio welfare system, maybe we can dredge up that 47% again, perhaps 47% on welfare are cheating in some form or another.

You always talk about the people on entitlements as if they're one group who all do the same thing. You say they're fraudsters and that programs should be cut and funding should be cut. You want absolute control over where someone on welfare spends their money (I bet that contract goes to the highest bidding grocery chain) and you want to drug test each and every one, pretending that if you don't take drugs, it's not demeaning (it is). Yet when there is a definite example of the wealthy directly screwing the nation with their own welfare (which resulted in a really nice retreat for the shareholders) and then trying to file a frivilous suit to get more, you suddenly have nothing to say but "Everyone is to blame, lay off guys."

Nice tactic.

Here's the thing. They not only allowed terrorists to move money to America from Iran, they told them how to do it and not get caught. They won't even be charged, let alone convicted of their treason (I would say helping terrorists to fund their American cells is treason) because they employ too many people. This is exactly what you were fighting to before the election. These are the guys you wanted to give tax breaks to under the assumption they would take that money saved and use it to create jobs for the good of the nation.

They won't even abstain from aiding terrorism for the good of the nation, why the hell would they let any money trickle down to the people?

I have worked since 16, paid all taxes every year, have owned two homes, and have needed help when we started our family. I am not out to protect anyone, I am just one of those middle class people who are going to foot the bill for all this junk.[/QUOTE]

SCF Rewards
    Country

wickabee, not sure how to respond. I guess you can read what I post with what ever shades you like.

I talked about reforming welfare and adding jobs by creating a better welfare system with more fraud units in place. I talked about the money in welfare staying there and used for the people who really need it.

you are way off on this one

SCF Rewards
    Country

Imagine that making the lazy work what an outrage.I can tell you I always AND I MEAN ALWAYS see help wanted signs so thereare jobs.People are lazy and picky.If i lost my job I would get out stock grocery shelves or work at a fast food joint whatever i had to do to support my family.These moochers want everything for free.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country
    See tpeichel34's Items on eBay

Wickabee, I am in complete agreement with you. The big banks have financially raped this country and the government has assisted them all along the way. Every one of them should be out of business with the vast array of crime and fraud they have committed.

My suggestion is to start a thread to discuss it and don't just trot out the argument whenever someone points out that there is rampant fraud in U.S. entitlement programs.

I'll also remind all the liberals that the person that they re-elected President did absolutely nothing to punish the banks while readily taking their cash to fund his campaign.

People notice when laws are only enforced on the little guys while the wealthy and connected get slaps on the wrist. They start thinking, why should I follow the rules when they aren't? President Obama has a staff that owes nearly a million dollars to the IRS, why should I pay my taxes? The banks screwed me over and are foreclosing, before I leave, I'm going to trash the house and leave them with a worthless property. I'm not really disabled, but I'm going to file for disability insurance since I haven't been able to fins a job. And on and on.

The government is leading by example and people are following.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast