Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Check my bucket
    Last edited by abogey18; 01-11-2013 at 07:53 PM.
    photo bucket:
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by garuda View Post
    I like your Julio Jones Gold Standard....Not sure if I have anything of interest...but it's worth a shot...can you CMB?
    Didnt see anything for the Julio...did you happen to like anything else of mine?

Quote Originally Posted by abogey18 View Post
    Check my bucket
    What did you like of mine, I liked a few things

Sure....FOTG Julio Jones, Prime Quad Vincent Brown GU/AU, Prime Quad Ryan Mathews GU/AU and your Strata Melvin Ingram AU...thnx
    Quote Originally Posted by tego2mc View Post
    Didnt see anything for the Julio...did you happen to like anything else of mine?
    I collect: Hakeem Nicks, Jason Pierre-Paul, Rueben Randle, David Wilson, Marcell Dareus, NY GIANTS -- Always willing to try to work out a trade....I use PayPal Goods, I don't gift...sorry!
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by garuda View Post
    Sure....FOTG Julio Jones, Prime Quad Vincent Brown GU/AU, Prime Quad Ryan Mathews GU/AU and your Strata Melvin Ingram AU...thnx
    pm sent

ive got two harvin jerseys one being /100, also have d thomas autos i might part with. pm me if interested

bump still looking for everyone

Like the heyward and Griffey jr autos
    photo bucket:
    Hidden Content

Interested in your Jamaal Charles jersey and Julio Jones jersey cards. I have a Greenway Bowman Chrome Rookie refractor, AP Xfractor, Mike Wallace Sweet Spot jersey, and some other cards of players you like. Are you looking for base cards at all? Let me know.

Check my SCF inventory and/or bucket. Have a Toon gu and auto, Bush saints patch and others. Thanks.
    Hidden Content or check my SCF inventory (to the left) for inserts/parallels.
    Emmitt Hidden Content .

-My unofficial Emmitt card count: 4,033/5,868 = 68% (different cards as of 10/4/14).(#ed=1,298, gu=483, autos=41, 1 of 1's=3)
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12