Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post First look: 2012-13 Panini Past & Present

http://www.beckett.com/news/2013/01/...-past-present/

Panini America revealed the first glimpses at the forthcoming sophomore edition of Panini Past & Present, a throwback-designed product that was a surprisingly fresh look at old cards in a new — and old — way last season.

Arriving in May, Past & Present will include 250 cards in its base set along with 50 short-printed variations. Each box will include three autographs along with the first Rookie Cards for the brand as they were not included in the product last year.

This time around, Panini promises six “unique technology-driven inserts” which will include a new installment of Raining Threes inserts along with some new touches. Treads cards will feel like the bottoms of basketball shoes. Meanwhile, Winning Touch banners promise to be felt.

For the autographs, there will be a new helping of Elusive Ink — guys who just don’t sign as much — while there will be Gamers memorabilia cards and more.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

Looking forward to seeing the Elusive ink and shoe cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

'For the autographs, there will be a new helping of Elusive Ink — guys who just don’t sign as much' Isn't this every star, all-star, stud in the NBA? What is their definition of not signing much? Does this mean DWade is going to be in the product (he's signed 1 card in 4 years)?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Looks fairly promising, especially by Panini's rather mediocre standards across the board. Past & Present wasn't too bad last year, although naturally it was lacking the rookies.

SCF Rewards
    Country

'For the autographs, there will be a new helping of Elusive Ink — guys who just don’t sign as much' Isn't this every star, all-star, stud in the NBA? What is their definition of not signing much? Does this mean DWade is going to be in the product (he's signed 1 card in 4 years)?

Probably means whoever Panini can afford to sign which probably isn't anybody better than Rick Fox since he is the sample card shown.

SCF Rewards
    Country

LOL yea they will get a bunch of LENGENDS that nobody wants to sign them. Thats why they havent signed in a long time bc nobody wanted them to sign but Panini. I just dont get why they only have a few star autos and most of them are /5 so good luck trying to get those. If you dont pull a decent rc auto you might as well forget it. LOL

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Yeah, probably won't see the likes of Karl Malone or Allen Iverson in the auto set. They'll probably have my favorite all-time player, though - Rex Chapman! He was a notoriously difficult sign back in the day - I still don't have any of his autos, but Panini has been inserting them on occasion in their other sets, I've noticed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats cool I hope you can get one. Im just talking guys like Kelly Tripuka I think his name is hes in every product they have out? Thats just one outta the bunch I can think of that has no business signing cards.

Yeah, probably won't see the likes of Karl Malone or Allen Iverson in the auto set. They'll probably have my favorite all-time player, though - Rex Chapman! He was a notoriously difficult sign back in the day - I still don't have any of his autos, but Panini has been inserting them on occasion in their other sets, I've noticed.