Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stan Musial Weird Success? Please help

Hey guys, so I sent one card and 10 dollars to Stan, today I got my money back and a signed piece of paper, authentic?

hard to tell because he's so ferking old. That's weird though.
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

I think its legit. most of his 2012 certified stuff doesn't look the best. Has same characteristics of your return.

loosk legit to me, his 2012/13 autos look pretty bad :/

i got a free success on a baseball back in 2009 right after the allstar game in stl . i sent him a letter a baseball and 2$ for shipping..i had no idea he charged 100 bucks
    Hidden Content
    have 3779 different cardinals cards
    check out my blog! Hidden Content

Thanks guys! I compared it to a couple of other autographs and it looks good. Pretty weird that he signed a piece of paper but not my card.

Looks good to me. I got a card done for $25 last year and it is very similar to yours. His sig. is getting pretty rough, though. Get 'em while you can.

I've been told Stan has good days and bad. It looks legit, but I think you caught him when he's off. I got him to sign an 8x10 last year and it looks a whole lot better than that. Still an autograph from one of the greatest!

I just can't believe his grandson is making money off of his 92 year old grandfather.

Quote Originally Posted by yanks39 View Post
    Looks good to me. I got a card done for $25 last year and it is very similar to yours. His sig. is getting pretty rough, though. Get 'em while you can.
    Glad I got mine, one the greatest all time!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast