Who's up to make a deal? Also, Bowman Platinum Question.

Still trying to make some more deals. Anyone got short prints they want to deal?

http://s1274.beta.photobucket.com/us...apper/library/

Also, has anyone who has opened 2012 Bowman Platinum boxes gotten Taijuan Walker autos a lot? I've opened three boxes and gotten the same darn Taijuan Walker auto in every box. Very annoying.

Your PM inbox is full.

You have some really nice cards there, but after checking my stuff, I hardly have anything of the Oakland A's. I have a Jarrod Parker autograph from 2012 Topps Chrome, but that is about it, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSandwich
    So I have a Colin Cowgill 2012 Topps Gold Refractor Auto 39/50, 2012 Bowman Sterling Austin Aune auto, 2012 Bowman CHrome Austin Aune Gold Refractor 3/50, 2012 Topps Triple Threads Robinson Cano game used 8/27, 2012 Bowman Chrome Ravel Santana auto, 2012 Bowman Platinum Gary Sanchez Atomic Refractor 3/5. If you are intersted in anything I am looking for autos or low numbered refractors of current prospects, particularly Oakland A's. Let me know

I am interested in the Posey TTT GU
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

I can use the Oscar Taveras Platinum XFractor. What kind of short prints are you looking for? I have a 2013 Topps Heritage Mike Trout SP if you're interested.

Thanks,
    Brad

Hidden Content

NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 98/232 (42.24%)

please cmb for
    Skaggs
    Walker (as many as you have )
    Cecchini
    Hidden Content

LF all matt harvey RCs and Colors

Looking for High end bowman chrome autos of mets stars or top prospects

Interested in the Harper Ruby Red and the Taveraz X-fractor. CMB and LMK.

http://s1226.photobucket.com/user/Cu...?sort=3&page=1
    Please, no PWE trades! Send in bubble mailer as I do the same! Hidden Content

Big on collecting Mark Grace,Sandberg,Dawson,Dunston,K.Wood,Baez,Almora. Yes, 105 years and counting and no WS win and proud of it.