Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Back up
    If you want to say "no" to an offer, just tell me. I'll be less offended that way, as opposed to you ignoring me.

Please do not post in the trade manager a deal for any of my cards without contacting me first. I will reject the deal every time.

If you want to say "no" to an offer, just tell me. I'll be less offended that way, as opposed to you ignoring me.

Please do not post in the trade manager a deal for any of my cards without contacting me first. I will reject the deal every time.

List updated. Thanks.

i know you didnt list these guys but if you have any Sanu, Spiller, or Damian Williams PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Picture Burfict View Post
    i know you didnt list these guys but if you have any Sanu, Spiller, or Damian Williams PM me
    Nope...all I have is what is listed.

Bump

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123