Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

2010 Platinum Set Needs

I'm working on a set of 2010 Platinum and need the following cards for my set...

60, 81, 139

LMK what you have that I need as well as what you would be looking for in trade for your cards.

** I am not interested in buying cards, only looking to trade **

THX
    Last edited by 97S281_27; 03-18-2014 at 07:16 PM.
    Hidden Content

Main PC Guys: Drew Brees, Kenny Stills, Jimmy Graham, Patrick Peterson, Tyrann Mathieu Other PC Guys: Current/Former Saints and Current/Former LSU Tigers
    *** Need Red (not numbered) & Blue (#'d /500) 2007 Playoffs NFL Playoff Preview Bonus Joseph Addai Jersey card for my set. They look like this --> Hidden Content

Are these for the base cards or chrome version?

Quote Originally Posted by MIDNITE Z View Post
    Are these for the base cards or chrome version?

I'm just looking for the base cards but all of the rookie cards from this set were kinda like the chrome cards so any RCs in that list would be the "chrome type" cards
    Hidden Content

Main PC Guys: Drew Brees, Kenny Stills, Jimmy Graham, Patrick Peterson, Tyrann Mathieu Other PC Guys: Current/Former Saints and Current/Former LSU Tigers
    *** Need Red (not numbered) & Blue (#'d /500) 2007 Playoffs NFL Playoff Preview Bonus Joseph Addai Jersey card for my set. They look like this --> Hidden Content

List in my original post is still up to date...
    Hidden Content

just trading
    Hidden Content

The list in my original post is still up to date...
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast