Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
    I spent TONS of quarters playing Dragons Lair.And the cartoons were cool also
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    I spent TONS of quarters playing Dragons Lair.And the cartoons were cool also
    Yeah......I don't even want to think how many hours I spent playing Dragon's Lair. Luckily, I was working at an arcade at the time...so I didn't break the bank.

It's kinda funny to me to think back about working at an arcade. At the time, that was the job to have.
    Sorry, no PayPal gift and no international shipping.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
    (Philippians 4:6)

That would have been a dream job.Mine was working at a video store for a few years.FREE RENTALS!
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    That would have been a dream job.Mine was working at a video store for a few years.FREE RENTALS!
    Haha, actually did that too. Went from working in an arcade to working at Blockbuster.

Ahhhh....memories.....lol

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Don't even get me started with 80s music.....I'm a HUGE fan

Me too love the music
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Never played Dragon's Lair much, all my quarters went into this:

Always collecting: Marshawn Lynch, Lamarcus
    Aldridge, Oregon Ducks, 2005 Prime Patches,
    07-08 UD Black (basketball)

Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast