Black-Orange/Hab/eBay Steal/Texas Express MAILLLLLLL

It's a casserole, a seven-layer dip, a jambalaya, it's a PC just as schizoid as Paul's, and it's IN. YOUR. FACE!!!

Starting with a lovely Topps Chrome Patrick Roy reprint Refractor

And then a Own The Game insert

And then another Elite Signings

Nolan Ryan!!!! I had to quit a job to go see him pitch his last game at the Kingdome in 19...........fifty-two? No wait, that can't be right.......

Just a base card, but hey, it's pretty

Auto'd Bernie Parent postcard

Cory Schneider Black Rainbow 70/100. One more regular Rainbow to come and I've got the Rainbow Rainbow :D

Anddddddddddddddddddd for the bargain-basement price of $26.............the GOLD, limited to ten copies version of this 03/04 Parkhurst Rookie ROYalty Terrrrrryyyyyyy Sawwwwwchukkkkkkkkk, and the crowd goes wilddddd!!!

And that's it............23 more eBay items and one SCF trade to go til I'm shut down. Have a good weekend everyone!!!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Schizoid, LOL! I like to think of them as unpredictable. :)

Aaaaaand, this is going to sound dirtier than I want it to, but ... nice holes in that old piece, there! Beauty.
    I Need These Set Killers:
    2007-08 Trilogy Personal Scripts Ales Hemsky (no inscription) /25
    2010-11 Dominion Benchmark Sticks (non-auto) Steve Yzerman /25
    2010-11 Dominion Honored Rivals Henrik Lundqvist/Martin Brodeur /49

Quote Originally Posted by ravens_creed View Post
    Schizoid, LOL! I like to think of them as unpredictable. :)

Aaaaaand, this is going to sound dirtier than I want it to, but ... nice holes in that old piece, there! Beauty.

That got me a little more excited than I want to admit........

And can you explain your PC? I can go "Habs, Canucks, Team Canada & old-timers." There. Done. You, you tell me where Jared Cowan & Tim Kerr & Teemu Selanne & Ryan Johansen all fit in sir.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Geeze.... beauty pickups as always. Do you have the rask elite signings?
    Main wants: Schneider Cup RPA, OEL 1/1s and highends
    The not-so updated (In other words, 3/4 of it is sold) Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by flopfish View Post
    Geeze.... beauty pickups as always. Do you have the rask elite signings?
    I don't, I'm only in it for the retired players. That and........a BRUIN???? Noooooo thank you :)