Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by DnMcnabb5 View Post
    Thanks ill pass right now. Can get a ray lewis for that price or cheaper...
    good luck!!

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by smejus57 View Post
    good luck!!
    Yea i have to buy before the super bowl lol but there are many on ebay with JSA for 250 or best offers and stuff. Not dissing your Reed because it is a good price and has a sick signature.
    Eagles Insider For Sportsradio Am 1470 the Fox
    Follow me on twitter @Jeff1470TheFox

    Hidden Content
    [B]Back collecting cards! Looking for Eagles autos and Autos of Superstars, HOFs, Super Bowl MVPs, or anything that catches my eye!/B]

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by DnMcnabb5 View Post
    Yea i have to buy before the super bowl lol but there are many on ebay with JSA for 250 or best offers and stuff. Not dissing your Reed because it is a good price and has a sick signature.
    None taken. But agreed better buy now. They wont be cheap if the Ravens win.

  4. #14
    Is that a Ed Reed mini? If so price. Thanks

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by mman View Post
    Is that a Ed Reed mini? If so price. Thanks
    No.

  6. #16
    do you havea ravens auto jersey and how much for the redskins throwback

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by klavalla View Post
    do you havea ravens auto jersey and how much for the redskins throwback
    Morris mini $105

    Ravens jerseys:
    Ed Reed (white and purple)
    Torrey Smith white with "speed kills" inscription
    Torrey Smuth black with "first nfl rookie with 3 tds in a quarter" inscription.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •