Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topps Prime Level V RGIII 16/50 Auto FT

Anyone interested? Main wants are Steelers, but will look at buckets. Thanks!
    Looking to trade for or buy these low end letterman cards. This is a project, not looking to trade for great players, and not trading my good players away. Thank you! 2-D, 1-N
    Please, just return a reply or pm, even if just to say no thanks.
    Bucket's Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

I'll bump this back up. Possibly willing to trade down some but prefer a one for one on it.
    Looking to trade for or buy these low end letterman cards. This is a project, not looking to trade for great players, and not trading my good players away. Thank you! 2-D, 1-N

​nice card
    FROM NOW ON THERE WILL BE A FREEBIE WITH EVERY DEAL I DO 4/11/11
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    I TRADE BY ( BV ) SO YOUR KNOW
    UNLESS THERES NO BV ON THE CARD

Thank you. I checked your bucket, didn't see anything right now. But you do have some nice stuff.

You've got some nice stuff, nothing that I need right now. Thanks for the look.

I might have something you are interested in...I have 2 Mendenhall Autos out of Playoff Contenders, 1 is numbered to 25 ROY Contender and the other is the regular auto, and I have a bunch more stuff so take a look, Thanks....

Looking to trade for just about any sport.....Check out my Bucket....I have some of everything.....

http://s1279.beta.photobucket.com/us...tt623/library/

Quote Originally Posted by DwayneBrett623 View Post
    I might have something you are interested in...I have 2 Mendenhall Autos out of Playoff Contenders, 1 is numbered to 25 ROY Contender and the other is the regular auto, and I have a bunch more stuff so take a look, Thanks....

Looking to trade for just about any sport.....Check out my Bucket....I have some of everything.....

http://s1279.beta.photobucket.com/us...tt623/library/
    I appreciate the offer on the Mendenhall, but I think he's on his way out.
    But, wow, your bucket it packed full of awesome stuff. I could look thru your bucket all day. It will take a while to look thru it and see if I could find something I'd be willing to trade for. You've got some very amazing stuff in there.

cmb please
    Under the same name on beckett over 180 trades in 2 years. Bring on the offers!
    Hidden Content

Always looking for Cutler rc autos

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast