Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: high end ft/fs

high end ft/fs

Scans of everything in my bucket.
    Hidden Content
    I collect mickey mantle vintage cards and certified autographs. I am presently building the 1968 and 1975 topps sets.
    Pending Trade's:

I'm interested in the 58 Braves Fence Busters card. Do you have a wantlist for your 68 Topps?

I might also have some interest in the graded Clemente and Robinson. How much you looking for in trade on those?
    Football: Peyton Manning, HOFers, and star QBs.
    Baseball: Aaron, Clemente, Mantle, Maris, Mays, Rose (60s, 70s, and 80s only), Ryan (60s and 70s only) and Vintage HOFers (mainly pre-1970).

I'm working on a 1958 Topps baseball set, so any help there would be greatly appreciated.

THE BUCKET: Hidden Content

how much for either the Jeter E or the Jeter premier CAPT?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    LOOKING FOR A JIM THOME ALLEN GINTER AUTO and STAN LEE ALLEN GINTER AUTO

I've been away from collecting for some time and have finally got my priorities back in order..... I am looking to sell mostly or trade for gold or silver coins. Vintage mantle would be acceptable as well.
    Hidden Content
    I collect mickey mantle vintage cards and certified autographs. I am presently building the 1968 and 1975 topps sets.
    Pending Trade's:

can you pm me a price?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    LOOKING FOR A JIM THOME ALLEN GINTER AUTO and STAN LEE ALLEN GINTER AUTO

Welcome back hope all is well.....

Quote Originally Posted by williams51 View Post
    Welcome back hope all is well.....
    I've got a great job now, but am trying to work through a divorce....
    My son has got me started collecting coins, and I've jumped in head first lol!
    Hidden Content
    Pending Trade's:

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsan View Post
    I've got a great job now, but am trying to work through a divorce....
    My son has got me started collecting coins, and I've jumped in head first lol!
    Well I'm glad you found a job I know for a while it was very rough for you and the family. Sucks about the divorce stay in touch with the kids is the main thing to do know. Good luck it will all work out for the best in the long run...

I think I've already asked but what are you asking for the Premier Jeter auto?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast