Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

NYC13's hockey sale thread - a little bit of everything - WILL UPDATE REGULARLY

UPDATE 12/13/13 - Added some more 11-12 Cup cards.

I've listed the cards by team but you can see a list of my available cards by year/set HERE. Prices include shipping within the U.S. but I'll have to add $4 to the total when shipping to Canada due to new USPS pricing.

And if you want to see pics of the cards, here is a link to my photobucket.

Prices are not set in stone - please let me know if anything interests you and feel free to make an offer! Thanks for taking a look!

RED = DEAL IN PROGRESS

Anaheim Ducks
    Boston Bruins------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Buffalo Sabres
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Calgary Flames
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Carolina Hurricanes
    Chicago Blackhawks
    Colorado Avalanche
    Columbus Blue Jackets
    Dallas Stars/old Minnesota North Stars
    Detroit Red Wings
    Edmonton Oilers
    Florida Panthers
    Los Angeles Kings
    Minnesota Wild
    Montreal Canadiens
    2011-12 Upper Deck The Cup 175 Auto Rookie Patch Louis Leblanc 25/99 $125
    2011-12 Upper Deck The Cup Auto Rookie Draft Boards DB-LL Louis Leblanc 5/25 $75
    Nashville Predators
    New Jersey Devils
    New York Islanders
    New York Rangers
    Ottawa Senators
    Philadelphia Flyers
    Phoenix Coyotes/old Winnipeg Jets
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    San Jose Sharks
    St. Louis Blues
    Tampa Bay Lightning
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    Vancouver Canucks
    Washington Capitals
    Winnipeg Jets/old Atlanta Thrashers
    Team Canada
    2011-12 Upper Deck SPx Winning Materials WM-WG Wayne Gretzky (RED and RED) $75
    OTHER

Last edited by NYC13; 04-14-2014 at 03:06 PM. Reason: updated
    Always looking for N.Y. Rangers, N.Y. Mets and N.Y. Giants - former, current, future - I'll look at anything you've got
    Kinda random but also interested in Dustin Tokarski cards - love that Tick mask!
    photobucket: Hidden Content
    trade list: Hidden Content

Updated with some new cards and prices
    Always looking for N.Y. Rangers, N.Y. Mets and N.Y. Giants - former, current, future - I'll look at anything you've got
    Kinda random but also interested in Dustin Tokarski cards - love that Tick mask!

Added more available cards to my website. Please let me know if anything catches your eye - thanks for looking!

I keep posting at night - let's try a daytime bump to see if anything interests anyone. Thanks for looking!

updated with some new cards from 2011-12 Cup and 2012-13 Black Diamond

updated with some new cards from 2011-12 Cup and 2012-13 Black Diamond

Haven't bumped this up in a while - anyone interested?

Bumping it up for the day

Bumping it up for the day - anyone interested?

Ill give you 15 for the cup bernier card.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast