Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (150)
    Country
    Army
    Ottawa Senators
    See sensrookie's Items on eBay

Still haven't broken TIES with the NHL yet

Sorry about the corny title but I thought I should put something up there. I haven't really been following the card trading business lately but thought people might want to see this one. I really have to thank Rylin for working with me on this one. We've worked out a few big deals over the past year or so but I think this is the biggest one yet. I think I like the looks of the Prime Ties better than the logos patch, especially once I get the lace tied properly. Very happy to be adding it to the Zibanejad PC.

Thanks for looking.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See montagna2006's Items on eBay

Great card! Very original idea.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

Very cool card