Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Twins Fest 2013 at the Metrodome Jan. 25, 26 and 27

Hey Everyone:

Twins Fest is next week here in the Twin Cities and I was wondering if anyone from around here was going this year. Every year it is a lot of fun and I hope to meet some of you if you are going.

Cheers,

Darren

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Twins Minnesota Wild Minnesota Twins
    See hollywood_42's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I'll be there! Scored big with the wristbands last year and got both my Mauer and Morneau jerseys signed. The goal this year is a Willingham bat, and I'll be sure to go through the free lines with Arcia, Gibson and Sano before they hit it big and move to a $20 line. Only wish they would get Jim Thome back for one of these- Wasn't able to get to his line when he was with us. Should still be a good time regardless!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dscards33's Items on eBay

I'll be there as always. I'll grab Mauer/Morneau wristbands, but my main goal is to get as many Gibson, Hicks, Arcia, Sano, May, Meyer as I can.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do we know if Willingham's line will be wristbands too? Only reason I ask is because they have him in the Mauer/Morneau corners/press boxes by himself this year, not down on the field

I'll be there as always. I'll grab Mauer/Morneau wristbands, but my main goal is to get as many Gibson, Hicks, Arcia, Sano, May, Meyer as I can.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know this is a really short notice, but something came up for me and I won't be able to attend Twinsfest this year. Was wondering if anyone that is going would mind stopping by the free guys line and picking up a few autos for me. Was looking forward to getting Sano, Arcia, Hicks, Gibson, May and Meyer, but obiviously that isn't going to work out this time. Be it a baseball, card, whatever, if you'd be willing to stop by and get something for me, even if it's just one of those guys, PM me and I'd be happy to pay for shipping and/or make a trade for the item/s. Thanks!