Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    mwagner....don't think i have anything for the heyward-bey 1/1 and i'm not sure if the raiders are gonna resign rolando mcclain...but i am interested in this:

Darren Mcfadden 2011 crown jrsy auto /25

lmk what you are looking for it
    I Collect Kelvin Benjamin,Devonta Freeman,Hall Of Fame OAKLAND RAIDERS,Cam Newton,E.J. Manuel,Alshon Jeffery,Marcus Lattimore,T.Y. Hilton,Brad Keselowski and Chase Elliott...I DON'T COLLECT CURRENT OAKLAND RAIDERS ANYMORE!!!...I TRADE BY BV!!!...I no longer do paypal gift...PAY YOUR FEES LIKE I HAVE TO!!!...

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by raiderzfan4life View Post
    hi guys,i'm back.....i took some time off here because my mom died but i am back and ready to trade....have updated bucket with over 50 new jerseys,patches and autos......as many of you know,i trade by bv....I am looking for current or hall of fame oakland raiders,cam newton and alshon jeffery...mainly looking for autos,patches,jerseys and any low numbered inserts or rcs...just as a tease,i busted a 5 box case of 2012 panini momentum.....cmb below....PM works best with me

http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee42/dappy1969/
    what value do you have on the kaep letter? also like the martin auto
    collecting UFC! Chael Sonnen, Eddie Wineland, Jared Hamman CHECK OUT My LIST For UPDATED, NICER CARDS ![B]:
    Hidden Content
    2009 Certified IMmortals patch auto /25 set: 16/20 (80%)

i'm holding onto the kaepernick auto for know....the martin jersey/auto books $40.00
    I Collect Kelvin Benjamin,Devonta Freeman,Hall Of Fame OAKLAND RAIDERS,Cam Newton,E.J. Manuel,Alshon Jeffery,Marcus Lattimore,T.Y. Hilton,Brad Keselowski and Chase Elliott...I DON'T COLLECT CURRENT OAKLAND RAIDERS ANYMORE!!!...I TRADE BY BV!!!...I no longer do paypal gift...PAY YOUR FEES LIKE I HAVE TO!!!...

Hidden Content

please cmb. I have 3 Jeffery autos(one may be in my PC but I may unload for the right price) and some Raiders autos. pm me if interested.
    Looking for Cowboys, Andy Dalton, Dez Bryant, Michael Floyd
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

i'm holding onto the kaepernick auto for know....the martin jersey/auto books $40.00
    i can do the mcfadden for martin
    collecting UFC! Chael Sonnen, Eddie Wineland, Jared Hamman CHECK OUT My LIST For UPDATED, NICER CARDS ![B]:
    Hidden Content

mwagner...u have a scan of the mcfadden?

Hidden Content

bcw716...tried to PM you but it says your inbox is full...

the martin is pending another trade....the main cards i want are these:

juron criner "A" auto/patch
    Fred Biletnikoff GU
    denarius moore rookies and stars auto

what can we do for those?

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

mwagner....i got an offer for the doug martin jersey/auto i couldn't refuse,so i traded it...is there anything else you can use for the mcfadden?

Hidden Content

mwagner...u have a scan of the mcfadden?
    how much $$ or cardwise do I need to add for the luck press pass I'm a colts fan and still need to pick a luck up lol
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast