Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

11/12 Toronto Maple Leafs Rookies - My first show and tell

I decided to collect last years crop of Leafs Rookie cards.
    After a lot of buying, trading and getting lucky a few times this is what I have to show for it.

Only missing one card but :( Young Guns Matt Frattin /10 HG

To Start Cup Cards:

Dominion Cards:

SP Authentic FW Patch Auto:

SP Authentic FW Auto
    :

Contenders Auto RC:

Jake Gardiner Young Guns HG /10, /100, Canvas, Regular:

Joe Colborne Young Guns HG /10, /100, Canvas, Regular:

Matt Frattin Young Guns HG /10 :( , /100, Canvas, Regular:

Ben Scrivens Young Guns HG /10, /100, Canvas, Regular:

Comments welcome :)

Thanks to those who helped!
    Morgan Rielly

Impressive collection, love the Cup and Dominion cards.
    Hidden Content Collecting: Claude Giroux, Rick Nash, Eric Staal, Rookies and Auto's
    Hidden Content

Thanks :) Need to upgrade the Scrivens Cup otherwise I'm happy with them
    Morgan Rielly

I LOVE THIS COLLECTION :) I am collecting Jake Gardiner cards a lot my main PC. I havn't seen his high gloss rookie anywhere though i have been trying to find one. I collect Frattin,Scrivens and Colbourne as minor PC. NICE COLLECTION.

One of the best SnT's I've seen, amazing collection. Also I too have been looking everywhere for a Gardiner HG.. :(
    I collect MOST current Leafs! Major PC: Jake Gardiner
    Other PC's: Rielly, JVR, Kadri, Lupul etc. NonLeafs: Crosby, Datsyuk.

Website/Wantlist/Tradelist: Hidden Content

Very cool S&T. I'll keep an eye out for a Frattin for you at local shows! If you wouldn't mind pming a price or something that you'd like to pick it up around if you are going for it incase I do find one, feel free to do so :)
    Main wants: Schneider Cup RPA, OEL 1/1s and highends
    The not-so updated (In other words, 3/4 of it is sold) Hidden Content

Thanks everyone! For the life of me I can't think of what S&T stands for though... lol.

Working on the Frattin hope to have it soon. Also looking for a nicer Scrivens Cup ARP. I've seen so many nice redemption cards and I was less than thrilled to open that letter from UD :P
    Morgan Rielly

Great Gardiner collection. I too have looked everywhere for a Gardiner High Gloss /10. I am new to Sportscardforum and am a huge Gardiner collector as well. If anyone is interested in taking a look at my Gardiner PC drop me a PM because I am new I am not able to post my own threads. Very nice collection for sure!

If by chance you ever were to move that High Gloss I would love a crack at it!

Thanks! I'll let you know if I move anything.
    Morgan Rielly

To those asking about breaking up the collection. I have considered it, have a ring to buy in the near future ;/
    I'll let those know who inquired first if I do break it up. However if I can sell it as a collection I would prefer that. No idea on value...
    Morgan Rielly

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast