Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country

Just bought this card and had a few questions! Please take a look

First of all, I just bought this card for $300 and felt the price is too good to be true, is it?
    Second, and more importantly, is the patch real? At first I was so excited to see this card on the market that I BIN'd immediately, but then was a little apprehensive about it's authenticity.

Any comments or information would be appreciated:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mikedom91; 01-12-2013 at 04:34 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

my advice would be see if u can find other same cards if they look similar to yours, if they dont and this sticks out its more or like a fake one.

Country

well does anyone know if a list of all the patches were released?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (4)
    Country
    See mothepipes's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

What`s the seller name ?

I would go toward real there are better parts of the shoulder patch available.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See railblaze's Items on eBay

If I recall, I think The Cup is the only (current) set that Upper Deck releases a patch reference of, if they do it at all.

Unfortunately the shoulder patch that that is cut from is dirt cheap to buy by itself. I would have been extremely wary of this item at the time of purchase, and unfortunately the onus is now going to be on you to provide proof that it's a fake in order to get any help from eBay.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

What`s the seller name ?

I would go toward real there are better parts of the shoulder patch available.

This.

I saw it earlier; was it the same seller with the 19/35 one too?

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

I beleive this come from the left shoulder logo. On the right it says Boston and on the one on the left it says Bruins. So it would be the letter "UI" also it look like rounded as well witch match the shoulder logo's letter that are rounded.

As for the price, while I can't disclose BV I can say you paid under the high BV.
    Is it real, normaly when yo would receive it often one see damage to the side cardboard around the patch. Hard to say from the image.
    Last edited by CoolHandLuke; 01-12-2013 at 10:43 PM.

Country

Thanks for all the comments. I do know the BV of the card.

I have yet to pay for the item, as I have told the seller I'd need a couple days to get the paypal ready (which is the case). I'm mostly concerned with it being authentic.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See ajk0565's Items on eBay

It looks authentic to me. Would be a great pickup