Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

anyone looking for a good laugh will love this !!!!!!!!!

So there was a posting for an 05/06 OPC pelle lindbergh card on kijji make an offer. I threw an offer of $10 (BV is $15 thought I was being fair) at the person and this is the response I got......pretty obvious error in the logic about this memorial card i think :)

Hi Jim
    I'm not sure what actual book you are looking at but this is the rare memorial card that ranges from 100-300 dollars. 400-1000 if it's signed. There are other offers within this range as I think they understand the importance and rareness of this card. I can't give it away for free.....I am sorry. If you want to change your mind or do more research. Feel free to contact me. Thanks again,
    Gail
    Bobby Ryan PC
    741/892=83.07%
    1/1's and Plates: 15

How in Gods name would it be possible to have a signed version?? LOL
    Main PC: Yzerman, Zetterberg, Draper, McCarty, Maltby, Kocur (the grind line)
    SetPC: Motown Madness
    Hidden Content || Hidden Content

yup that was my first question i asked her.....showed the recent ones selling in the $8-$12 range on ebay and told her she should buy them all up to resell....now she wont respond lol
    Bobby Ryan PC
    741/892=83.07%

now have been told if i contact her again she will notify the police....because she has done her research and this cards sells for at least $300...i offered her $ 10 000 for a signed one i would thik it would be the ultimate one of one
    Bobby Ryan PC
    741/892=83.07%

Quote Originally Posted by Iheartjacquie View Post
    now have been told if i contact her again she will notify the police....because she has done her research and this cards sells for at least $300...i offered her $ 10 000 for a signed one i would thik it would be the ultimate one of one
    Haha what in the world would the police do?
    LOL thanks for sharing!

Hilarious stuff!
    I collect MATS SUNDIN & NIKOLAI KULEMIN! Hidden Content (UPDATING)
    My Complete Kulemin Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Can you provide a link to the kijiji ad?
    Collecting Ryan Murphy. Always looking to add PC Cards. Show me what you have to trade or sell!

You don't see a lot of signed memorial cards out there....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast