Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

anyone looking for a good laugh will love this !!!!!!!!!

So there was a posting for an 05/06 OPC pelle lindbergh card on kijji make an offer. I threw an offer of $10 (BV is $15 thought I was being fair) at the person and this is the response I got......pretty obvious error in the logic about this memorial card i think :)

Hi Jim
    I'm not sure what actual book you are looking at but this is the rare memorial card that ranges from 100-300 dollars. 400-1000 if it's signed. There are other offers within this range as I think they understand the importance and rareness of this card. I can't give it away for free.....I am sorry. If you want to change your mind or do more research. Feel free to contact me. Thanks again,
    Gail
    Bobby Ryan PC 724/884= 81.90%
    1/1's and Plates: 14
    My PC on Facebook:
    Hidden Content

How in Gods name would it be possible to have a signed version?? LOL
    Main PC: Yzerman, Zetterberg, Draper, McCarty, Maltby, Kocur (the grind line)
    SetPC: Motown Madness
    Hidden Content || Hidden Content

yup that was my first question i asked her.....showed the recent ones selling in the $8-$12 range on ebay and told her she should buy them all up to resell....now she wont respond lol
    My PC on Facebook:
    Hidden Content

now have been told if i contact her again she will notify the police....because she has done her research and this cards sells for at least $300...i offered her $ 10 000 for a signed one i would thik it would be the ultimate one of one
    My PC on Facebook:
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Iheartjacquie View Post
    now have been told if i contact her again she will notify the police....because she has done her research and this cards sells for at least $300...i offered her $ 10 000 for a signed one i would thik it would be the ultimate one of one
    Haha what in the world would the police do?
    LOL thanks for sharing!

Hidden Content
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR Stephen Harper, Frazer McLaren, Nicklas Backstrom, and any Lacrosse cards!

Hilarious stuff!
    I collect MATS SUNDIN & NIKOLAI KULEMIN! Hidden Content (UPDATING)
    My Complete Kulemin Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Can you provide a link to the kijiji ad?
    DON'T KNOW HOW TO LIST ON EBAY? DON'T WANT THE HASSLES FROM EBAY BUYERS? WANT THE MOST FOR YOUR CARDS? SEND THEM TO ME TO SELL FOR YOU! I HAVE REFERENCES AND SELL ALL TYPES OF CARDS! HIGH END, LOW END AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN! PM FOR MORE DETAILS

You don't see a lot of signed memorial cards out there....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast