Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    bump
    -I build sets and collect Atlanta Braves
    -My main wants are Chipper/Freeman/Heyward/Uptons/Simmons/Kimbrel/Minor/Teheran (mainly current braves inserts)
    -My days off of work vary and I will do my best to get the cards shipped as quickly as possible.

I have these two if you have two Rangers from this same set you can send me. If so please pm me.
    Base
    150 Mariano Rivera Yankees
    183 Tyler Pastornicky RC Braves
    Collect all Texas Rangers, Nolan Ryan, Dirk Nowitzki, Peyton Manning, and Joey Logano, Jeff Gordon.
    Hidden Content
    Check out my new Podcast Show Dave & Dal Show Hidden Content
    EPH 2:8-10

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Are you going to do any or the purple or orange refractor sets? If you decide to let me know I have a few of those
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Not doing orange or purple

Nolan - says your private messages are full but I have andrus kinsler and holland base
    -My main wants are Chipper/Freeman/Heyward/Uptons/Simmons/Kimbrel/Minor/Teheran (mainly current braves inserts)
    -My days off of work vary and I will do my best to get the cards shipped as quickly as possible.

I have some more for you:

Looking for more of the the same thing. Cubs,Strasburg,Harper or any Hot prospects.

lmk
    Please, no PWE trades! Send in bubble mailer as I do the same! Hidden Content

Big on collecting Mark Grace,Sandberg,Dawson,Dunston,K.Wood,Baez,Almora. Yes, 105 years and counting and no WS win and proud of it.

pm sent bump

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (240)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I've got three Die Cuts you need: Votto, Verlander, Posey.

Looking for Phillies

bump

bump

bump

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast