Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    bump
    -I build sets and collect Atlanta Braves
    -My main wants are Chipper/Freeman/Heyward/Uptons/Simmons/Kimbrel/Minor/Teheran (mainly current braves inserts)
    -My days off of work vary and I will do my best to get the cards shipped as quickly as possible.

bump
    -My main wants are Chipper/Freeman/Heyward/Uptons/Simmons/Kimbrel/Minor/Teheran (mainly current braves inserts)
    -My days off of work vary and I will do my best to get the cards shipped as quickly as possible.

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

i have the sandoval die cut and a 2010 bowman platinum refractor /539 chipper jones. interested in the kendall wright tallboy refractor

Pm sent

i have verlander die-cut. looking for trouts. lmk thanks.
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast