Organizing Cards

I'm looking for a new way to organize my cards and am looking for ways that other people organize their cards. What is your way of organizing all of your different types of cards?
    Basketball Bucket
    Hidden Content

Football Bucket
    Hidden Content

i have all of my cardinals in binders by years...all in order by set name and number

then inserts are in a monster box and others are in other boxes.
    Hidden Content
    have 4036 different cardinals cards
    Also looking for cheap base of
    Sale, F.Freeman, Moustakas, Kimbrel, Kershaw, Rizzo, Trumbo

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    bench(474)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Most of my sets are in binders, the rest are in boxes. All of my GU and autos are sorted by HoF or non-HoF outside of my Gehrig and Mussina collections which have their own 5600 ct boxes - Gehrig has three because most are in the thick screw-downs.

Dewayne
    Lou Gehrig Super Collector!
    Bucket: Hidden Content

I have always liked to organize my cards by player position. For example all the QBs go in one album, RBs in another, for basketball Fowards, Guards, Centers, go in their prospective albums and if I decided to get back into baseball and or hockey I will do the same things for those sports.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I have numbered, game used and autographs all in an excel spreadsheet for quick reference. I also have another spreadsheet for my pc. As for the physical cards they are all in penny sleeves and toploaders and put into the 2-3 row shoe boxes. My pc is all in the magnetic card savers and put into a 2 row shoe box. I don't collect sets per se (unless it's a parallel, refractor, etc. no base) so it's not a big deal.

Ummmmm I could tell you what not to do..........I have been on a year long mission to clean up this room.....each night I go to the basement and put the cards together by sport and by set in the hops that I will have an easy time finding stuff.....so far epic fail!

image.jpg
    Last edited by mess0312; 01-18-2013 at 07:08 PM.
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content
    Football Bucket: Hidden Content
    Baseball Bucket:Hidden Content
    Hockey Bucket:Hidden Content
    Basketball Bucket: Hidden Content