Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Organizing Cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 34allsun's Items on eBay

Organizing Cards

I'm looking for a new way to organize my cards and am looking for ways that other people organize their cards. What is your way of organizing all of your different types of cards?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

i have all of my cardinals in binders by years...all in order by set name and number

then inserts are in a monster box and others are in other boxes.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    bench(474)
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees
    My traders on Flickr

Most of my sets are in binders, the rest are in boxes. All of my GU and autos are sorted by HoF or non-HoF outside of my Gehrig and Mussina collections which have their own 5600 ct boxes - Gehrig has three because most are in the thick screw-downs.

Dewayne

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I have always liked to organize my cards by player position. For example all the QBs go in one album, RBs in another, for basketball Fowards, Guards, Centers, go in their prospective albums and if I decided to get back into baseball and or hockey I will do the same things for those sports.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(25)
    Country
    See cub4life78's Items on eBay

I have numbered, game used and autographs all in an excel spreadsheet for quick reference. I also have another spreadsheet for my pc. As for the physical cards they are all in penny sleeves and toploaders and put into the 2-3 row shoe boxes. My pc is all in the magnetic card savers and put into a 2 row shoe box. I don't collect sets per se (unless it's a parallel, refractor, etc. no base) so it's not a big deal.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New York Yankees New York Rangers

Ummmmm I could tell you what not to do..........I have been on a year long mission to clean up this room.....each night I go to the basement and put the cards together by sport and by set in the hops that I will have an easy time finding stuff.....so far epic fail!

image.jpg
    Last edited by mess0312; 01-18-2013 at 08:08 PM.