Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTB 2011-12 Dominion ARP rc auto/patches

LMK what you have with scan and what you are looking

Cheers
    Jason
    Currently looking for Lebron Autos, Pujols Autos, Topps Chrome FB Camo auto's, Jean Segura and Exquisite RC/Patch/Autos.Hidden Content

ttt
    Currently looking for Lebron Autos, Pujols Autos, Topps Chrome FB Camo auto's, Jean Segura and Exquisite RC/Patch/Autos.Hidden Content

ttt

to the top

Have a hagelin 3 color /99. Pm me and ill get you a scan and a price

I have a horizontal ARP for Aaron Palushaj /60 if you're interested.
    Looking for: Erik Karlsson (Main PC), Mika Zibanejad (Secondary PC), JG Pageau, Kyle Turris and Cody Ceci
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

cardscards..I'll pass, just looking for the Rc's not the subset

get some good deals, but need a lot more to finish the set...keep'em coming

I have the Nyquist 2 color logo patch, LMK if interested

Just picked one up, have any others?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast