Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking to trade

New traders have been added to my bucket. Looking to pick up some PC. I enjoy looking through buckets and/or trade lists for stuff that catches my eye. Some of the guys I'm currently looking for include; Auto's of Starlin Castro, Adrian Gonzalez, Barret Barnes, and many more, as well as GU'd HOF's I don't have yet.

Lmk, if you see something of interest, and be sure to check out my RC album as there are a few low serial #'d cards in there. Chances are good that I'd be able to find some low end stuff that you may be holding as trade compatable. Thanks,

Bucket - http://s1127.photobucket.com/albums/...The_Franchise/

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Any Freddie Freeman for trade
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

I could use the Allen Webster Auto, Tom Millone Auto, and the Topps Chrome Buchholz Base. Have some of your PC stuff in my list. Thanks!
    Looking for Clay Buchholz, Jon Lester, Ross Detwiler, and all other Red Sox!

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I could use the freeman lineage RC. I have a Tradelist on here I just added more cards to. Check it out and let me know if interested in anything there. Thanks
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by cal91697 View Post
    I could use the Allen Webster Auto, Tom Millone Auto, and the Topps Chrome Buchholz Base. Have some of your PC stuff in my list. Thanks!
    I probably have no chance at your Almora Auto, but would it be possible to see a scan of that card, and your '05 Prime Tony Gwynn Jumbo Patch?

Quote Originally Posted by Clemson2012 View Post
    I could use the freeman lineage RC. I have a Tradelist on here I just added more cards to. Check it out and let me know if interested in anything there. Thanks
    I'm assuming you're just looking to do a PWE trade? I really HATE!!! PWE trades, but since I'm a nice guy and would like to help you with your collection I'll make an exception this one time. How about your '11 Bowman Platinum Freddie Freeman for this Lineage Freeman?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast