01-12-2013, 10:58 PM #1
WTB Cardinals Autos, GU, RCs, Inserts...Also HOF GU, Mid-end Autos, Star GUs
Hello. I'm looking to buy lots of:
1. Current or retired Cardinals Autos and GU in Cardinals GU (no Pujols, Rasmus, Rolen, etc.). I'm especially interested in Cardinals HOFers
2. Non-Cardinal HOF GU (DiMaggio, Mantle, etc. is nice but will take low end in bulk prices too)
3. A few mid-tier star autos of non-Cardinals too if they're cheap enough.
4. Cardinals manufactured patches, leather nameplates, etc.
5. Cardinals inserts of star players and RCs (looking for cheap bulk...things to sell in 25/50 cent boxes at a profit)
6. Low-Mid end Bryce Harper, etc. RCs
7. Low end GU of established major league players if they're cheap
8. Common Whitey Herzog cards
I'm willing to buy in bulk to save you time and ebay fees but will be looking for prices that reflect those advantages.
I'd prefer a list with prices or an idea of %BV you're looking for, but I'm willing to look at buckets as long as you're good with the price range described above.
Thanks a bunch for your time and PLMK.
01-13-2013, 10:32 AM #2
Bob Gibson Leather Auto /12 $30
01-13-2013, 11:10 AM #3
01-13-2013, 02:28 PM #4
Shortking- I'll pass. Thanks for the offer though.
Howard14- Couldn't find a comp but saw BV is 15-40. How much?
01-13-2013, 03:31 PM #5
Np if you just don't like the price I can sweeten the pot with a few other Cardinals if you want
01-13-2013, 03:55 PM #6
SK- I'd be interested in a package price. I'd be looking for sell that Gibson at 25-28 though so I'm afraid we might be too far apart. Thanks.
01-13-2013, 04:43 PM #7
I could include a Berkman GU and an Edmonds GU for 30 but not sure if that would be enough to get it done
01-13-2013, 04:49 PM #8
01-13-2013, 06:41 PM #9
SK- I think we're still $5 apart. If that doesn't work for you, I understand.
Stump- That's a nice large lot, I'll need to do some research/figuring to make you an offer. Thanks.
01-13-2013, 06:54 PM #10
Yea think I'll just hold onto it then, thanks