Philadelphia Flyers defense needs help, so who's available?

Heading into the 2013 season, the Philadelphia Flyers defense is a concern. That's not a surprise to anybody. But how does Paul Holmgren plan on fixing the problem? He's not just going into the season with the blue line we have, right?

http://www.broadstreethockey.com/201...hl-free-agency
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

Sounds like they signed Kurtis Foster over night. Apparently $950,000 for 1 year.
    Collecting: auto's and game used patches of Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey and other 80's Oilers. Also looking Ed Belfour autos. For all players, it doesn't matter what team they are shown with.

with dougie coming into the bruins they bruins are probly gonna be get rid of someone of there biggies.

Been hearing about the possibility of a trade for P.K. Subban. Just speculation of course but possible if Montreal can't get a deal done. I could see Couturier going the other way as part of a deal.
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    Collecting Sharp, Leafs, and anything awesome.
    Major PCs: Patrick Sharp, Toronto Maple Leafs
    Minor PCs: Matt Duchene, Ryan Johansen
    White Whale: Patrick Sharp 11-12 Limited Manufacturer's Mark

I don't think the B's will deal with the flyers

I hear Wade Redden is going to be available soon :)
    COLLECTING NY RANGERS
    Most Wanted: 1995-96 Finest Refractors #99 Mark Messier.
    2003-04 Parkhurst Rookie Jersey and Sticks #SJ3 Mark Messier,
    2006-07 Flair Showcase #248 Henrik Lundqvist

Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content

Colin White was available the other day. Don't know who grabbed him. He's still better than half the Thumbers on some teams.

Sean O'Donnell just retired, but he loves money too much, he will be back playing before the year is out, he's available.