Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BDB3232's Items on eBay

Buying any and all low end GU's and or Autos

no lot to big or small buying for a friend he needs any and all gus an autos any sport dont need anything tooo crazy being that im not paying over $1 each dont even need list just number of cards thanks guys

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have 4 autos and 6 GU. $12 dlvd. LMK.
    I collect vintage in all sports and rookies. However, I do love any Red Sox, Bears, Penguins or Celtics that I need for PC! Need 1959 Topps Baseball cards for a set (ending stages). My cards come from smoke free environment, so please be upfront if your cards are not. Also if your cards are creased or bent, be honest about it.

BANNED

Country

I have 1000 how many you want?

SCF Rewards
    Country

63 GU
    27 Autos

$90 dlvd gift or $92 goods. LMK

BANNED

Country

1000 gu autos $ 1000 goods dlvd plus will add some free

SCF Rewards
    Country

pm has been sent

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BDB3232's Items on eBay

Thanks for all the pms an post all pms have been replied to just to give everyone a heads up I only pay $.60 each per card i know its low but at the rate i buy its the best i can do lmk if that works if not im sorry i will look at counter offers as well but due to lots of pp sage an ncaa stuff that i recieve my price is low dont mind them but kinda get stuck with them but hey better me then you lol thanks again guys an please dont be offended by my price i hope you can understand why it is that way but looking forward to doin business with everyone at some point

Aaron
    Last edited by bdb3232; 01-29-2013 at 12:49 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for all the pms an post all pms have been replied to just to give everyone a heads up I only pay $.60 each per card i know its low but at the rate i buy its the best i can do lmk if that works if not im sorry

ill pass, counter offer sent. if not then thanks anyway.

BANNED

Country

I could do 75 cents each if you buy all and no sage or press pass junk will be in there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks for the easy deal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast