FS: Robin Yount auto /25

2005 Upper Deck Hall of Fame Class of Cooperstown /25 Robin Yount #CC-RY2

$33 dlvd. Cash/money order preferred, PayPal accepted (some extra for fees would be appreciated but I am not charging extra).

Yount.jpg
    Last edited by aharner55; 01-27-2013 at 12:50 PM.
    If you want to say "no" to an offer, just tell me. I'll be less offended that way, as opposed to you ignoring me.

Please do not post in the trade manager a deal for any of my cards without contacting me first. I will reject the deal every time.

any willingness to trade it? also, im still working my way through your lists, havent forgotten about that

Ed
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

Quote Originally Posted by palantri View Post
    any willingness to trade it? also, im still working my way through your lists, havent forgotten about that

Ed
    Not my first choice, but let me know what you have to offer.

And no hurry on the lists...I know they are long :)
    If you want to say "no" to an offer, just tell me. I'll be less offended that way, as opposed to you ignoring me.

Please do not post in the trade manager a deal for any of my cards without contacting me first. I will reject the deal every time.

not really sure what you are after- my bucket is open, including some PC stuff- dunno if i have enough to make a play at the yount, but it cant hurt to ask, right?
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

Quote Originally Posted by palantri View Post
    not really sure what you are after- my bucket is open, including some PC stuff- dunno if i have enough to make a play at the yount, but it cant hurt to ask, right?
    Not seeing too much I could use.

Check me for it also and LMK. Thanks
    Hidden Content

Beckett User Name - Mamunrud
    Sports Card Freaks User Name - Mamunrud

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Mamunrud View Post
    Check me for it also and LMK. Thanks
    I like the Jacquizz Rodgers auto, the Ridley auto, and the Tribute Castro auto. LMK what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by aharner55 View Post
    I like the Jacquizz Rodgers auto, the Ridley auto, and the Tribute Castro auto. LMK what you think.
    -----------

I could do the J. Rodgers and Ridley autos together or the Tribute Castro orange auto for the Yount. Last Castro I saw on Ebay ended around the same amount you were asking for. LMK which way you'd rather go...
    Hidden Content

Beckett User Name - Mamunrud
    Sports Card Freaks User Name - Mamunrud

My Bucket
    Hidden Content