Can any one help me

I went to scroll down in my photobucket and it shrunk all of my stuff, I cant get it back to normal size, does anyone know what I did or how to fix it, also, when you guys look at it is it still tiny?

Ok I fixed it back to the old layout, thanks for the help everyone
    Last edited by chibearsrule; 01-13-2013 at 11:07 PM.
    Hidden Content
    always looking for very old hofers autos and toews or Kane logo patch autos. Dont usually dc on deals under $25, lmk if this is a problem.

Isn't there some link at the bottom you have to click to change if off of cell phone view?
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I dont think its on cell phone view, it looks the same, just 3or 4 times smaller, I can't even read all the words.
    Hidden Content
    always looking for very old hofers autos and toews or Kane logo patch autos. Dont usually dc on deals under $25, lmk if this is a problem.

I had the same problem. There was a link at the bottom that said "Full Site" or something like that. That brought me to the regular site. Not sure if that is your issue...
    "In space no one can eat ice cream!"

Senior Advisors

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Close and reopen. The cell phone app is somehow on. Photobucket is playing with our minds. Don't you want our redesigned site? My answer, "No, I had no problems with the old one that wasn't broken."
    Hidden Content
    Trying to super Collect Herman Moore
    I collect UVA (University of Virginia Cavaliers) alumni and The Pittsburgh Steelers!

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Oh wonderful, thank you all for help, not only did I get my pics back up to size, but I switched back to the old design, didnt even know I had the option, went to the diagnosis section and they had an option to go back to the old design. I did and my stuff is big again, lol. thanks for all the help guys.
    Hidden Content

hahaha, that new layout really sucks. I haven't seen a single person yet say anything positive about it.
    My offseason hitlist: Hidden Content
    have something on my list? hit me up!