Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See listentomxpx's Items on eBay

Missing Autograph from Panini?

Hey, I just spent months waiting on some auto redemptions from my 2012 Past and Present set. One of them has no autograph on it, but on the back of the card it clearly says "This autograph is guaranteed by Panini America" Does this thing happen often? Or am I missing something? thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mainecards42's Items on eBay

Hey, I just spent months waiting on some auto redemptions from my 2012 Past and Present set. One of them has no autograph on it, but on the back of the card it clearly says "This autograph is guaranteed by Panini America" Does this thing happen often? Or am I missing something? thanks

That printing on the back of the card is an error. The card is not suppose to have an autos but that statement is incorrectly places on the card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think that quality control let it go by. What card was it and was it suppose to be a auto or was it a rc redemption that wasnt a auto?