Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tsuthunder06's Items on eBay

1996 NBA Finals Chicago Bulls Memorabilia - Looking for Pricing Help

Hey there. As I mentioned in my introduction on the new member page, I'm a collector of vintage and original Hot Wheels. I run across vintage toy collections quite often and many times, there are pieces of sports memorabilia in there. I bought a collection of toys and tossed this in on the deal. Hopefully someone here can shed some light on what they might be worth, whether the stub is worth getting PSA graded/sealed, etc.

Everything is from the 1996 NBA Finals. Of course, the 1995-1996 season was historic for the Chicago Bulls and the NBA, with MJ returning to the league, and the start of his 2nd 3-peat.

First up, is the 1996 NBA Finals Mini Basketball. I have the original plastic case for it as well, along with the receipt.

Second up, is the 72-10 NBA Record towel. This was from the 1995-96 season, as well.

Last, but not least, is a Home Game J NBA Finals suite ticket stub and parking pass. Anyone idea what game this was?

Thanks!

Tyler

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tsuthunder06's Items on eBay

Any help at all?