Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (17)
    Country

Put a lot together for me.

This worked very well last time I tried it. Autos/Jerseys/low numbered stuff. Low end, high end, mid end, whatever. Mix it up if you like. Any team, any player, FOOTBALL ONLY.

I ASK THAT YOU GIVE ME A FULL LIST AND/OR SCANS WITH CARD NUMBERING AND A PRICE.

They are your cards. You start the process. If you want me to offer I will offer 0.01 per numbered card, 0.02 for jerseys and 0.03 for autos...delivered. I will either accept, decline, or counter. If I decline, please don't take it personally...I just don't like the cards posted.

I am dabbling into collecting Robert Turbin a bit however, I'm only buying on the cheap. The other cards will likely be resold.

Also, if you have a 2008 Mayo Randy Moss jersey card, 2011 chrome Ryan Torain purple refractor, or 2011 chrome Jordan Shipley purple refractor, post them along with the lot and you almost certainly will not be declined.

Post away and lets see what's out there!

SCF Rewards
    Country

private message coming