Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling stuff in this bucket, taking offers

I am looking to sell a little more of the stuff in my for sale bucket, I don't have a lot of time to price it all, so if you want send me a fair offer based on other sales. I pay $2 shipping, so please take that into account if you are wanting a $1 card, I can't get it to you for $1. Also please check out my items on ebay, I can do better deals here than there. I am open to offers and making a few deals. If you see something you like, post what you like in a list or something, photobucket gets blocked at work for the most part so if you post a link, I won't get a chance to figure out what it is.
    http://s1095.photobucket.com/albums/...ale/?start=all
    Photos:Hidden Content
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

price on russell wilson pink...and heath miller auto

Quote Originally Posted by steeltowninwv View Post
    price on russell wilson pink...and heath miller auto
    Sent you a PM, let me know what you think, thanks.
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

did you get my replied via PM?
    Wantlist: Lebron Rc and Autos, Wade Rc autos, JORdan autos, Durant, and HOFer autos, Rare 90s inserts and low serial numbered from 90s.
    Hidden Content

I'll take a price on the Upshaw. PMs work the best.

Quote Originally Posted by stadiumclub View Post
    did you get my replied via PM?
    Message should have a reply.

Thanks, James

Quote Originally Posted by bouncer View Post
    I'll take a price on the Upshaw. PMs work the best.
    Upshaw just sold, sorry.

Thanks, James

Ill take a price on the crabtree auto and one of the Navorro contenders, as a lot and seperatley.

Thanks! Dilon
    I Like: Russell Wilson, 49ers, Alfred Morris.

My Bucket: Hidden Content

Oops was supposed to be sent as PM
    Last edited by ajw9356; 01-14-2013 at 11:22 PM.

Thanks, James

Quote Originally Posted by DilonB View Post
    Ill take a price on the crabtree auto and one of the Navorro contenders, as a lot and seperatley.

Thanks! Dilon
    All replied to I think, shoot me a line if I didn't get back.

Thanks, James

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast