Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: IP Graphing Successes

SCF Rewards
    Country

The UCONN Huskies came to Providence for a big game that was televised by ESPN2 and so I graphed the team on their arrival and at the game. The main targets for this team were quick star point guard Ryan Boatright, Shabazz Napier and new head coach and former NBA guard Kevin Ollie. Boatright was a really nice guy and signed everything for everyone but Shabazz was a different story..

Connecticut Huskies

DeAndre Daniels 2/2
    George Blaney 1/1
    Brendan Allen 1/1
    Tyler Olander 1/1
    Shabazz Napier 2/2 (He walked out of the bus at the hotel with his hood on and he walked all the way around some cars parked in front of the hotel hiding his face. After the game though it was a different story as he signed 2 for me because his family was around)
    Omar Calhoun 1/1
    Niels Giffey 1/1
    Ryan Boatright 1/1
    Kevin Ollie 1/1 (seemed like he was in a rush so I only got one)

Also landed a few guys that aren't even listed on UCONN's roster and I snagged Ryan Gomes 1/1 and Joe Hassett 1/1 during warmups at the game.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The 2013 National Prep Invitational was held on Rhode Island College in Providence as it is every year. Teams like Notre Dame Prep, Tilton, South Kent, St. Andrew's and Brewster were in attendance. A lot of very good college and pro prospects played in this Invitational. Was happy I was able to attend the games 3 out of the 4 days.

2013 National Prep Invitational

Dayshon Smith
    1/1 (Committed to Dayton)
    Wayne Selden 4/4 (Committed to Kansas and he might be a lottery pick down the road)
    Goodluck Okonoboh 6/6 (Offers from UCONN, Zags, Marquette, Minnesota, Mizzou, Pitt, Providence, Seton Hall, Cuse. He is also a pro prospect)
    Ron Patterson 2/2 (Committed to Cuse)
    Jared Terrell 1/1 (Offers from BC, Cincy, UCONN, DePaul, Iowa State, UMASS, The U, Penn State, Providence, URI, Rutgers, Seton Hall, St. Bonnies, St. John's, Temple, VA Tech)
    Chris McCullough 2/2 (Committed to Cuse and he also will likely be a lottery pick down the road)
    Jaylen Brantley 3/3 (Offers from GTOWN, GT, Iowa State, Florida, Virginia, VA Tech)
    Jamel Aris 3/3 (Offers from Dayton, LaSalle, Pitt... Likely going to Pittsburgh)
    Trevor Thompson 1/1 (Committed to Virginia Tech)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I also graph in Boston/New England area. I was at the hotel for the Texans both times as well, probably were in the same area and didn't notice! I was wondering if you tried for Houston at all inside or saw anyone sign? I went to the MNF game in December and after a rough day at the hotel (shot down 1 on 1 by Andre) I was able to get Andre 2/2 and Arian Foster inside. Seems like they are better about it inside.

BANNED

Country

Lol That kid's name isn't really Goodluck, is it? Haha If so, I sure hope he comes to Minnesota. Hahaha

SCF Rewards
    Country

ya it really is goodluck haha he played with nerlens noel last year at tilton but transfered to wilbraham and monson for this season hes a really nice kid

SCF Rewards
    Country

I also graph in Boston/New England area. I was at the hotel for the Texans both times as well, probably were in the same area and didn't notice! I was wondering if you tried for Houston at all inside or saw anyone sign? I went to the MNF game in December and after a rough day at the hotel (shot down 1 on 1 by Andre) I was able to get Andre 2/2 and Arian Foster inside. Seems like they are better about it inside.

I didn't try Houston inside that game but normally every team is good about signing inside the stadium. At least for football that is.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lol That kid's name isn't really Goodluck, is it? Haha If so, I sure hope he comes to Minnesota. Hahaha

Yeah it is LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another ranked team came into Providence and this time it was #17 Cincinnati. One of my favorite players in all of college basketball is Sean Kilpatrick so I was excited to have the chance to meet him and get his autograph. This was a great team to graph (did them on arrival, game time and at the game) but there was one player that seemed like he didn't want to sign..

Cincinnati Bearcats

Sean Kilpatrick 3/3 (was a very nice guy, would sign as many as you had)
    Mick Cronin 1/1 (another great guy he thanked me for asking him and was looking to sign more)
    Cashmere Wright 0/2 (Didn't see Wright on arrival b/c I got kicked out of the hotel but he wouldn't sign at game time and Cincy's team security wouldn't let any of the players sign at the game)
    Jeremiah Davis 1/1
    Alex Eppensteiner 1/1
    Ge'Lawn Guyn 1/1
    Justin Jackson 1/1
    Cheikh Mbodj 1/1
    David Nyarsuk 1/1
    JaQuon Parker 1/1
    Titus Rubles 1/1
    Shaquille Thomas 1/1
    Jermaine Sanders 1/1

I got the whole team besides two players so I was happy with what I got.

BANNED

Country

Awesome! Kilpatrick is a beast! Sucks you couldn't get Wright, but still a good haul it sounds like. I actually recently found out that I'll be in the Chicago area from Feb 22nd-24th and DePaul hosts UConn on the 23rd. Not sure if I'm gonna go/graph yet, think it'd be worth it? I'm also thinking of hitting up the UIC/Bradley BracketBuster game that afternoon, just for fun, but I'm a more on the border on that one. Haha

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome! Kilpatrick is a beast! Sucks you couldn't get Wright, but still a good haul it sounds like. I actually recently found out that I'll be in the Chicago area from Feb 22nd-24th and DePaul hosts UConn on the 23rd. Not sure if I'm gonna go/graph yet, think it'd be worth it? I'm also thinking of hitting up the UIC/Bradley BracketBuster game that afternoon, just for fun, but I'm a more on the border on that one. Haha

UCONN would be good for autos. Ryan Boatright is wicked nice. Same with Omar Calhoun, Ollie. Napier is the toughest on the team. He won't do it at the hotel but he will do it at the game because his family will be around. That would definitely be worth it.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast