Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: IP Graphing Successes

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have been inactive with my graphing for a little bit because of a sickness and the blizzard but I was back at it today and yesterday. Notre Dame was in town for their big showdown with Providence at the Dunk. Decided to graph them on arrival, as they were leaving for the game and inside the game. They stayed at a hotel that teams normally stay away from so it was very odd but there was no security so life was easy. Main target was Jerian Grant who will be in the NBA after next season.

Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Cameron Biedscheid 2/2
    Jack Cooley 2/2 (thanked one of my friends for having photos of him)
    Zach Auguste 2/2
    Austin Burgett 1/1
    Tom Knight 2/2 (His parents loved my photo)
    Eric Atkins 2/2
    Garrick Sherman 1/1
    Pat Connaughton 2/2
    Scott Martin 1/1 (asked me if I had anything for him to sign)
    Jerian Grant 2/2 (got one for a friend..Grant was willing to sign anything on arrival but at game time he seemed like he didn't want to do it)
    Mike Bray 2/2 (very nice guy)

Also got some Providence guys after the game...

Providence Friars

Vincent Council 1/1 (became Providence's all-time leader in assists in this game)
    Kadeem Batts 1/1
    MarShon Brooks 1/1 (former Friar, now plays for Brooklyn.. Was in attendance because of All-Star Weekend)

Honestly Notre Dame is the best team in the Big East for autographs.. Everyone was so nice.
    Last edited by patsfan1212; 02-16-2013 at 07:11 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Maryland traveled to Boston College coming off their upset win against the Duke Blue Devils. I decided to graph them today (game time) before their shoot around at Conte Forum. Luckily no one seemed to care that I was trying to get some autographs at the hotel. I even walked downstairs to find the players eating a meal. Ultimately I had great success and it was worth the trip.

Maryland Terps

Mark Turgeon 1/1 (Surprised to see he was so short)
    Shaquille Cleare 1/1
    Dez Wells 1/1 (Transferred from Xavier before the season.. Love watching him play)
    John Auslander 1/1
    Alex Len 2/2 (very nice guy.. Pro prospect)
    Charles Mitchell 1/1 (He asked me to watch his shoes while he went back into the hotel...)
    Pe'Shon Howard 1/1
    Conner Lipinski 1/1
    Jacob Susskind 1/1
    Seth Allen 1/1
    Spencer Barks 1/1 (Very nice guy. He introduced himself to me and also asked me what my name was)
    Logan Aronhalt 1/1
    Nick Faust 1/1
    Jake Layman 1/1
    James Padgett 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country

The past two nights I attending the Bryant-Central Connecticut State game and the Harvard-Brown game. I decided to graph since both Bryant and Harvard could become NCAA Tournament teams this season. Not only can both be tournament teams this year but both are young inexperienced teams with a lot of potential in the future.
    Bryant Bulldogs

Alex Francis 1/1
    Dyami Starks 1/1

Harvard Crimson

Laurent Rivard 1/1
    Siynai Chambers 1/1
    Alex Nesbitt 1/1
    Steve Moundou-Missi 1/1
    Christian Webster 1/1
    Patrick Steeves 1/1
    Wesley Saunders 1/1
    Jonah Travis 1/1
    Kenyatta Smith 1/1
    Evan Cummins 1/1
    Tom Hamel 1/1
    Agunwa Okolie 1/1
    Michael Hall 1/1

I did miss the Harvard coach who I wanted the most. It was disappointing not to get him but I did get the whole team.

BANNED

Country

Nice! I don't know much about Bryant, but I follow Harvard closely, cause of the two Minnesotans, Jonah Travis and especially Siyani Chambers. I have a custom 8X10 of Siyani for my Minnesota Mr. Basketball collection and a custom one of him and Tyus Jones. He's a stud who was highly under recruited cause of his lack of size. He should easily win Ivy League freshman of the year.

I'm hoping to get some professional 8X10s of him and Jonah, in Harvard uniforms, this summer at Howard Pulley. Great haul, though! What did you get signed?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice! I don't know much about Bryant, but I follow Harvard closely, cause of the two Minnesotans, Jonah Travis and especially Siyani Chambers. I have a custom 8X10 of Siyani for my Minnesota Mr. Basketball collection and a custom one of him and Tyus Jones. He's a stud who was highly under recruited cause of his lack of size. He should easily win Ivy League freshman of the year.

I'm hoping to get some professional 8X10s of him and Jonah, in Harvard uniforms, this summer at Howard Pulley. Great haul, though! What did you get signed?

I got a logo, 8 x 10, signed by the entire team. Chambers is a beast. Watched him play for the first time in that game. Quick hands, good on defense and a great passer

BANNED

Country

That's awesome! I'm hoping to make it to a game of his next year or in 2015. I'm going to the DePaul/UConn game tonight. I have a floorboard for UConn. I'm hoping to get at least Boatright, Ollie and Napier on it. Will get more if I have the chance though. I'm not really good at doing in arena pre game, though. Especially at an arena I've never been to and two teams I'm not very familiar with. It's also DePaul Alumni night, so I'm hoping some of their big time are alumni there and I have some index cards for any I may see. I don't have much cause I got the tix last minute. Haha Still got good seats though. 1st row behind the UConn bench.

Hope to see some more good college bball successes from you!

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's awesome! I'm hoping to make it to a game of his next year or in 2015. I'm going to the DePaul/UConn game tonight. I have a floorboard for UConn. I'm hoping to get at least Boatright, Ollie and Napier on it. Will get more if I have the chance though. I'm not really good at doing in arena pre game, though. Especially at an arena I've never been to and two teams I'm not very familiar with. It's also DePaul Alumni night, so I'm hoping some of their big time are alumni there and I have some index cards for any I may see. I don't have much cause I got the tix last minute. Haha Still got good seats though. 1st row behind the UConn bench.

Hope to see some more good college bball successes from you!

Nice! Boatright is very nice. You should get Napier if his family is around if not he is not a very nice guy LOL. You will see more successes from me! St. John's, Seton Hall are coming to town and I am headed to NY for the Big East Tourney. Much more successes to come!

BANNED

Country

Nice! Boatright is very nice. You should get Napier if his family is around if not he is not a very nice guy LOL. You will see more successes from me! St. John's, Seton Hall are coming to town and I am headed to NY for the Big East Tourney. Much more successes to come!

That's gotta be sick to have all those teams and stuff around you! I don't live right in the city and it takes me like 45 minutes or so to get to the U of M campus, so with the price of gas, distance and usually working nights, I don't get down there often. I love college bball, but I don't get to graph it even half as much as I would like to.

I got shut out tonight, because the DePaul arena is trash and where the players get on and off the court is not accessible pre game, because of a giant blow up demon head. The arena as a whole is crap. Seating seemed bad, no matter where you were. It's also the arena for the Chicago Wolves AHL team and they, unlike every other hockey arena, don't take down the boards for non hockey events, so even in the 1st row my legs were crammed. Game itself was entertaining and I sat next to Boatright's cousins and uncle. Haha

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was at the game. Had a press credential so I could get to the area by the dressing rooms. Talked to Boatright, Napier, Calhoun and Kevin Ollie after the game. Allstate arena isn't the most autograph friendly place though. That's for sure.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah it is nice for me I have a lot of college basketball teams in my area that are easy to graph.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast