Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: IP Graphing Successes

SCF Rewards
    Country

By chance are any of the Knicks autos you get fs?

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Knicks had 2 games in Boston last weekend as a part of their playoff series. This was brutal. Both days the Knicks security made the good players (Felton, Chandler, Melo only on the 2nd day, Amare, Shump) go out a side door that was near the bus. Where we were standing was so far away so we couldn't get them over. This could be because of an incident earlier in the year where two guys ran up to Amare. The one good thing that came out of this was the fact that the Astros were at the same hotel on the Sunday.

New York Knicks (both days)

Carmelo Anthony 0/2 (Called him over from the side door and he just waved)
    Marcus Camby 0/2
    Raymond Felton 0/2 (Side Door)
    Tyson Chandler 0/2 (Side Door)
    Jason Kidd 0/1
    Kenyon Martin 0/1
    Iman Shumpert 0/2 (Wanted him again so bad)
    Pablo Prigioni 0/1
    Steve Novak 0/1
    Amare Stoudemire 1/2 (Surprisingly nice. He walked over from the side door both days but I only got him one of the two days)
    Quentin Richardson 1/1 (Always can count on Q)
    Mike Woodson 2/2 (Great guy. Asked if everyone got an autograph)
    J.R. Smith 0/1

Dana White 1/1 (While I was at the hotel I saw Dana White and got him. He was in town to help the Boston Victims)

Houston Astros

Bo Porter 1/1 (One of my favorite managers in the MLB)
    Carlos Pena 1/1 (He wasn't going to do it at first but when he found out he had to wait for the cab we were bugging him and he came over)
    Matt Dominguez 1/1
    Brandon Laird 1/1
    Lucas Harrell 1/1
    Carlos Corporan 1/1
    Wesley Wright 1/1
    Brad Peacock 1/1
    Dennis Martinez 1/1
    Chris Carter 0/1
    Erik Bedard 0/1
    Philip Humber 0/1
    Bud Norris 0/1
    Ronny Cedeno 0/1
    Rick Ankiel 0/1
    Last edited by patsfan1212; 05-04-2013 at 07:49 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last weekend I also attended a Patriots celebrity dodgeball event (featuring Ryan Mallett, Brandon Bolden, Steven Ridley, Alfonzo Dennard and Jered Mayo) and I tried to graph the Columbus Clippers at their team hotel. Overall last weekend was terrible as both of these events were awful as well. The dodgeball game was just an embarrassment.

Pats Dodgeball Event

Steven Ridley 0/1 (After they finished 3 dodgeball games, they all walked off. I went up to Mayo first got him and then I went up to Ridley with a photo of him and he said no autographs right now. He said he would sign later because there would be an autograph session. He had like some advisor with him that probably told him to say that. After playing more dodgeball games they went into the locker room and instead of coming out to sign at the autograph session they left the high school in Fall River. All the people who set up the charity event, an event for the Boston Bombings, were pissed off. It was a real punk move...)
    Jerod Mayo 1/1
    Brandon Bolden 0/1 (Said I gotta go)

Columbus Clippers

Trevor Bauer 0/1 (Only signs at the field he said.)
    Dice K 0/1 (My friend: "Can you do just one Dice K?" Dice K: "NO" then he got on the elevator. 2 ppl there)

Hopefully I can bounce back from an awful weekend as I am graphing Durham and Pawtucket next at McCoy.
    Last edited by patsfan1212; 05-04-2013 at 08:30 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Durham Bulls were in town to play the Pawtucket Red Sox. As we all know one of the top prospects was on Durham and thats Wil Myers. Jackie Bradley was also sent down by the Sox so this was his first time playing in Pawtucket. It was a success in my opinion..

Durham Bulls

Wil Myers 1/1 (surprisingly a nice guy when there is no crowd)
    Chris Archer 2/2 (another very nice guy)
    Josh Lueke 1/1
    Brandon Guyer 1/1
    Alex Colome 1/1
    Leslie Anderson 1/1
    Frank De Los Santos 1/1
    Alex Torres 1/1

Pawtucket Red Sox

Jackie Bradley Jr 1/1 (I know where he comes out after the game so I stood over there and he signed for me and my friend)
    Brock Holt 1/1
    Jonathan Diaz 1/1
    Dan Butler 1/1
    Terry Doyle 1/1
    Brandon Snyder 1/1
    Alex Hassan 1/1
    Anthony Carter 1/1
    Justin Henry 1/1

Next up the NY Red Bulls today.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kevbo617's Items on eBay

What did you get myers to sign?

SCF Rewards
    Country

What did you get myers to sign?

8x10

SCF Rewards
    Country

I went to Gillette to try to get Thierry Henry and the New York Red Bulls. Unfortunately I didn't give get to see Henry. He didn't even get on the bus so I am not even sure as to how he got to the game. Not a great day..

New York Red Bulls

Lloyd Sam 1/1
    Unknown player 1/1
    Santiago Castano 1/1
    Luis Robles 1/1

Next up for me is Indianapolis who comes to Pawtucket this weekend (Pittsburgh's minor league team).

SCF Rewards
    Country

I went postgame 1 day at McCoy Stadium to graph the Gwinnett Braves. Jason Heyward was there earlier in the series and unfortunately I was unable to make it. Then I graphed Indianapolis pregame (at least attempted too) and tried to graph them postgame as well. I gave up on the Indianapolis series b/c Gerritt Cole was difficult to get..

Gwinnett Braves

Joe Leonard 1/1

Indianapolis Indians

Josh Harrison 1/1
    Gerritt Cole 0/0 (I tried to graph him pregame on Day 1 of the series. Unfortunately were at the wrong hotel because graduations were taking up all the hotels. So instead of them saying at the usual hotel they stayed somewhere else. We had no clue were they were staying. After getting Harrison postgame at the stadium I decided to follow their van back to the hotel. Turns out they were staying near the airport about 30 minutes away from the stadium. We waited for about an hour an a half and Cole still didn't come back. We left figuring he was going out for the night. The next day I was going to go postgame to the hotel but my friend talked to one of the players who said Cole was going out for the night so I didn't bother taking the trip down there. It was rough considering I really wanted him..)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567