can anyone tell me what are these cards or they come from

I have a complete set of 22 cards that says OPC on the back but can't find and info regarding scarcity or value , so if anyone knows any thing about them please share your info , they are smaller than a regular card and slightly larger than a wallet size picture , i scanned the dryden card front and back for everyone to see hope to hear from you about them

Hidden Content
    LOOKING FOR PANINI PRIVATE SIGNINGS CARDS , I HAVE 308/327 , WILL PAY TOP $$ FOR NEEDS

http://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/inv/viewset/48298

Set: 1977-78 O-Pee-Chee Glossy (Hockey)

Carey Price fan and collector - want your hard-signed autos!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 195 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

There's also a square-cut set, which is supposedly rarer than the rounded one, and supposedly carries a premium on the price......but I've seen a LOT of them so who knows?
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

There were literally millions of these glossy sets made with rounded corners, most can be picked up for less than $10.00 per set on eBay.

The squared cornered ones are the collectible ones, but no idea how many are out there.
    Collecting many HOF Cards, Old OPC, Old Parkhurst, Old Topps.

Want List:Hidden Content

The square set ones are more collectible just because there are less of them, but by today's standards, the print run is still high. I never found out what the exact run was for the squared off corners, but I've never not been able to find a set available for around $20-$25. So....
    "I like chicken wings"
    -The Fat Man

Hidden Content

Actually hey are quite common, I bought 2 sets for 1$ + shipping around 4 yrs ago.

There are also Topps versions of both the round and square sets, so there are a total of 4 versions of each card.
    COLLECTING NY RANGERS
    Most Wanted: 1995-96 Upper Deck Electric Ice Gold #224 Adam Graves, #329 Adam Graves,
    2003-04 Parkhurst Rookie Jersey And Sticks #SJ3 Mark Messier,
    2006-07 Sweet Shot #71 Henrik Lundqvist
    Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content