Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sandy Hook shooting?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm skeptical. I watched some of the McDonnell interview. Who knows how people would react to something horrible like this? Now the parent that was smiling and laughing and then seemed to will himself into an emotional state before the cameras started rolling was unusual.

Yeah, the weird thing is that all the parents were like that. When I first watched the McDonnell interview I was thinking that people mourn different ways, but after the 5th parent interview, it's just way to absurd. Then when you add all the other inconsistencies and absurd things (I've posted some of them here) it really makes the story hard to believe. I'm not saying the shooting didn't happen, but something fishy went on.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yeah, the weird thing is that all the parents were like that. When I first watched the McDonnell interview I was thinking that people mourn different ways, but after the 5th parent interview, it's just way to absurd. Then when you add all the other inconsistencies and absurd things (I've posted some of them here) it really makes the story hard to believe. I'm not saying the shooting didn't happen, but something fishy went on.

ive watched several of the youtube videos and completely agree that something is not right with the whole situation. i dont doubt that something did happen but the official reports on mainstream media are bogus but they have been every time something happens and i have stopped believing what corporate media and the government has to say long ago. call me paranoid or crazy but they have already divided the country and now they are trying to disarm the public. these tactics go back a long way divide and conquer.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

ive watched several of the youtube videos and completely agree that something is not right with the whole situation. i dont doubt that something did happen but the official reports on mainstream media are bogus but they have been every time something happens and i have stopped believing what corporate media and the government has to say long ago. call me paranoid or crazy but they have already divided the country and now they are trying to disarm the public. these tactics go back a long way divide and conquer.

Out of curiosity, to what end do they do these things?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm really suprised that more people aren't talking about this. If you're reading this and think I'm a lunatic, atleast do me a favor and watch the interviews with the parents a couple of days after the shooting.

why would anyone speak out though? like i said if anyone questions this crap they shovel out to the public big news networks like fox or msnbc start calling for their jobs. the professor that recently spoke out about the sandy hook shooting with valid points was immediately torn down and called all sorts of names and even had his job security brought into question. the constitution no longer exists.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Why?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did you watch any of the stuff on this? I'm not with the people who think Obama set this up to take away our guns at all. But the more I look at this, the more I believe something was up.

You seem to be a pretty smart guy, what's your opinion of this after watching the videos?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Until someone can tell me why the government would do this and what ultimate end they would be working towards, I'm not concerning myself with it. Sorry.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Until someone can tell me why the government would do this and what ultimate end they would be working towards, I'm not concerning myself with it. Sorry.

I have no idea about why or how something went on, but I am pretty sure something did go on haha. The normal response would be that the government staged it to push through the gun bans-restrictions, I'm not buying it though. Although, I think it might be possible that they did play it up and make it more dramatic then it actually was to get these restrictions through. That would explain the constant inconsistencies and fake parents.

If you don't do anything else, watch some of the parent's interviews.

Edit: And btw, the biggest head scratcher to me is the Sandy Hook relief facebook page that was created 3 days before the shooting took place.
    Last edited by boba; 02-01-2013 at 02:35 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123