Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

Depending on who you want and at what times, it can be done. I usually got through the shortest lines first, hoping the longer lines will have dissipated by the time I'm done. Last year I got through the Voracek, Bryz, Coburn, Shelly, Betts, Schenn and Timonen lines without an issue.I was also able to get other guys just standing around too, so play your cards right and you'll be fine.
    on average how many guys can you possible get to during the day? I have 7 current players i would like to possible get. Is that possible?

Last edited by druce26; 02-28-2013 at 12:04 PM.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

The best I can do for Dorny, is go there as soon as I am trhough my prepaid Giroux. Giroux start time is 330. I dont mind doing it though.

Yes, I can. As I stated before, I'll probably be getting here a few minutes later than everyone else. I have a puck to get signed for you Jim, but I would have to get everyone else's stuff. I can just head right to the line when I get there, and Jack and EJ can do a driveby and give me there items, if that works for everyone.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any chance of Keith Jones, Rick Tocchett, Jim Jackson, Lauren Hart, Steve Coates being around for a free signature? Think I may bring some stuff just in case

Depending on who you want and at what times, it can be done. I usually got through the shortest lines first, hoping the longer lines will have dissipated by the time I'm done. Last year I got through the Voracek, Bryz, Coburn, Shelly, Betts, Schenn and Timonen lines without an issue.I was also able to get other guys just standing around too, so play your cards right and you'll be fine.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any chance of Keith Jones, Rick Tocchett, Jim Jackson, Lauren Hart, Steve Coates being around for a free signature? Think I may bring some stuff just in case

not sure about tocchet but i've seen the others before. also clement and therien

BANNED

Country

Gagne is scheduled to have a Auto/Photo booth in section 222 $50

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last call on spreadsheet changes. Printing at lunch time

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

Last call on spreadsheet changes. Printing at lunch time

Just updated my list

SCF Rewards
    Country

Copies made. I will prob arrive around 12 and will have hard copies for whoever needs them.

Also I'm thinking gagne will be 130-300 since Schultz and parent will be in the same sec 3-5 so I'm heading there first

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

I guess we should get a group text going too, right?
    Last edited by druce26; 03-01-2013 at 02:31 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Should we all mee at the wilt statue between 12-1230? seems like everybody will be arriving around that time?

As guess we should get a group text going too, right?

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast