Kronozio
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast
    Anyone have a Michel Petit or Ed Hospodar image
    Like Philly INK on facebook for a list of Philly area autograph signings
    Hidden Content
    515/555 flyers all time roster autos 92%
    My stuff for trade Hidden Content

question for the regular's. What are your thoughts on getting a helmet signed. I have been looking at full size NHL pro stock helmets. I wanted something that all the guys could sign. However there are a lot of vent holes on the helmet that make it tricky. Franklin has a youth team set that includes a kids replica helmet with the Flyers stickers on it already. I'm not going to be selling this, it will just sit in a display case. Which do you guys think would be a better item to have?

I got a Franklin Goalie Helmet a few years back and had boosh & Bob sign it... debating if I want to add more to it.

it looks awesome hanging up

Quote Originally Posted by dawgbizkit83 View Post
    question for the regular's. What are your thoughts on getting a helmet signed. I have been looking at full size NHL pro stock helmets. I wanted something that all the guys could sign. However there are a lot of vent holes on the helmet that make it tricky. Franklin has a youth team set that includes a kids replica helmet with the Flyers stickers on it already. I'm not going to be selling this, it will just sit in a display case. Which do you guys think would be a better item to have?
    Modells sells a wooden stick that is great for alot of autos. I think it was 15.00. I started one least year at the carnival already have 20 sigs and room for plenty more
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

I have a game used helmet with a face shied signed by about 18-20 Flyers from last season 2011-2012. It is is white helmet with signatures in blue sharpie. Looks AWESOME! My only suggestion is be very careful with smearing of the signatures after the fact. I am very happy with the piece in my collection
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgbizkit83 View Post

Did someone have a schenn ticket they were looking to split?
    Hidden Content

I have one, I need both Luke's and Slitz is taking the one Brayden, I can part with the other Brayden if you need it
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Philly4for4Fan View Post
    I have one, I need both Luke's and Slitz is taking the one Brayden, I can part with the other Brayden if you need it
    Oh ok. I can definetley use the Brayden.
    Hidden Content

little frustrated we don't have a lineup yet. I want to order some items in for specific alumni players and I'm probably going to run out of time to get it in

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast