Beckett (46)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Anyone have a Michel Petit or Ed Hospodar image
    Like Philly INK on facebook for a list of Philly area autograph signings
    Hidden Content
    515/555 flyers all time roster autos 92%
    My stuff for trade Hidden Content

question for the regular's. What are your thoughts on getting a helmet signed. I have been looking at full size NHL pro stock helmets. I wanted something that all the guys could sign. However there are a lot of vent holes on the helmet that make it tricky. Franklin has a youth team set that includes a kids replica helmet with the Flyers stickers on it already. I'm not going to be selling this, it will just sit in a display case. Which do you guys think would be a better item to have?

I got a Franklin Goalie Helmet a few years back and had boosh & Bob sign it... debating if I want to add more to it.

it looks awesome hanging up

Quote Originally Posted by dawgbizkit83 View Post
    question for the regular's. What are your thoughts on getting a helmet signed. I have been looking at full size NHL pro stock helmets. I wanted something that all the guys could sign. However there are a lot of vent holes on the helmet that make it tricky. Franklin has a youth team set that includes a kids replica helmet with the Flyers stickers on it already. I'm not going to be selling this, it will just sit in a display case. Which do you guys think would be a better item to have?
    Modells sells a wooden stick that is great for alot of autos. I think it was 15.00. I started one least year at the carnival already have 20 sigs and room for plenty more
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

I have a game used helmet with a face shied signed by about 18-20 Flyers from last season 2011-2012. It is is white helmet with signatures in blue sharpie. Looks AWESOME! My only suggestion is be very careful with smearing of the signatures after the fact. I am very happy with the piece in my collection
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgbizkit83 View Post

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Did someone have a schenn ticket they were looking to split?
    Hidden Content

I have one, I need both Luke's and Slitz is taking the one Brayden, I can part with the other Brayden if you need it
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly4for4Fan View Post
    I have one, I need both Luke's and Slitz is taking the one Brayden, I can part with the other Brayden if you need it
    Oh ok. I can definetley use the Brayden.
    Hidden Content

little frustrated we don't have a lineup yet. I want to order some items in for specific alumni players and I'm probably going to run out of time to get it in

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast